Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Family Clan.
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="White"]You know i'm reporting your lame ass spam.
Hope you get infractions, and get banned. People like you ruin the community,
So i reckon you should just quit the whole being a hardman and start acting
like a real player.[/COLOR]

yeah thanks man, this dude is getting annoying. and thanks for father!
- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why?
No
- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan?
I want a Active clan.
- Are you ready to socialize and make new friends?
yeah
- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? Not really, some people don't like me that much, but I don't have...BAD reputation Smile

- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? Because it seems like fun and I think I'll enjoy it Smile

- Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? Duh.
I see u want a lot of peoples in clan like all the others.But i bet u created this clan just to get peoples and to do something what ever to call it.I dont think thats nice..I made my clan just for team at pk and for converstation with 1 word we do all...
str man Wrote:I see u want a lot of peoples in clan like all the others.But i bet u created this clan just to get peoples and to do something what ever to call it.I dont think thats nice..I made my clan just for team at pk and for converstation with 1 word we do all...

[COLOR="White"]Lol? Are you not reading the thread.
We've made a chilling place for us people to go chill, If you're not happy?
Why do you decide to post on my thread?

Makes no sense.[/COLOR]
Thanks for making me the signature maker, lulz. Can you make my name bigger? lol. [Size="72"]Proph3t's[ /size] Big Grin
Done, it's been added ;D
Thank you. I look forward to hanging out with you guys in-game, when I get a chance to get on. Right now I'm in the process of moving, but I'll be on every once in a while for a few days.
We got a clan chat if not make one please ! ! ! !
Why are the female relatives guys 0.0 awkward. Anyway, proph3t used a picture from hamtaro that i gave him for the signature =))))))))))) lol I win


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,047 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,624 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 907 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,661 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,041 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 550 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 545 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 554 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 478 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 520 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)