08-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Im Switchback Wrote:I guess this is cool if you have nothing better to do.
agreed lol aye yo bro you still pk?
|
The Family Clan.
|
|
08-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Im Switchback Wrote:I guess this is cool if you have nothing better to do. agreed lol aye yo bro you still pk?
08-12-2010, 01:16 AM
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? Yes. Because I like to help people
- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? Because I would just like to hang out and meet new people - Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? Definatly[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ---------- [/COLOR]Already father =D
08-12-2010, 01:31 AM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? I have like no reputation but i really would like to make some in this clan
- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? Because I am a noob and I want to meet and talk to new people - Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? YES!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]
08-12-2010, 01:35 AM
I bags uncle.!
- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? i have a good reputation. - Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? because it's better than pking and i want to make new mates - Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? durr
08-12-2010, 01:39 AM
Good shayne should be with you in a little wen he wakes up =D
08-12-2010, 06:15 AM
[COLOR="White"]Sorry boys, but unfortunatly i've been banned from the forums.
and i have no idea why i've been banned. I shall be unbanned on the 15th. Keep promoting the clan? Best regards, Shane.[/COLOR]
08-12-2010, 07:13 AM
Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why?
Of course not ^.^. - Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? Because i dont just want to pk all the time in another clan. - Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? Yeah Sure not problemo. And i'll be whatever. L0l just not a chick >.>
This is the FAMILY clan.
[SIZE="4"]No we do not pk, however we do events with each other. [COLOR="Purple"]It's really simple to join us. Just answer these simple questions in your post below;[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? - Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? - Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? [/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Where this clan shall be based - To be confirmed. [/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Members of the clan. Event holder; Tbc. and Pojay[/COLOR] _____________ [COLOR="Indigo"]Good O'l Grandpa; Shanee! Grandma; Drizzit![/COLOR] _____________ [COLOR="Green"]Mother; Tbc Father; Pojay! Step Mommy; -KingHybrid™- [/COLOR] _____________ [COLOR="Navy"]Uncle: Angel pker Aunt: -KingHybrid™-[/COLOR] _____________ [COLOR="DarkRed"]Son:Impoor459 Daughter:CaptainDesDes Step Daughter: O Tyranitar[/COLOR] _____________ [COLOR="Blue"]Siblings; Tbc. - i <3 Cheetos - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Enjoy.[/COLOR] P.s- Founder/Suggestion = Pojay[/SIZE]
08-12-2010, 08:08 AM
drizzit Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]i was thinking maby the castle in varrock? I'l add a poll for this, when i'm unbanned. :] O Tyranitar Wrote:[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="2"]I wanna be Drizzits daughter Plox!! Sure, Pojay add a new catergory and put Drizzits daughter, and put this person there. KingHybrid Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? no i dont Welcome, you'll be added as mother asap. ![]() Impoor459 Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? I have like no reputation but i really would like to make some in this clan Welcome to the family ![]() Fatso Wrote:I bags uncle.! Welcome uncle! ;D
08-12-2010, 08:21 AM
No pojay like im the mother so i would be Drizzit's daughter seeing as he is the grandma i would be his daughter thus being the mother.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| New uprising clan #nobulyzone | Behind | 11 | 1,101 |
06-19-2014, 12:42 AM Last Post: Roy |
|
| #1 clan | Behind | 42 | 2,704 |
02-24-2014, 05:00 AM Last Post: The Propker |
|
| Looking for Clan | Greengeako4 | 11 | 994 |
12-17-2013, 09:31 AM Last Post: D Kai V2 |
|
| official twerkteam clan | Roy | 44 | 2,782 |
09-02-2013, 04:09 AM Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r |
|
| [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting | Trent | 15 | 1,123 |
05-25-2013, 05:45 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| HappyChat clan. | Nefast | 3 | 575 |
05-09-2013, 12:51 PM Last Post: Nefast |
|
| @Clan Ranks | Zainahmed | 3 | 571 |
05-05-2013, 06:39 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| New clan | Humours | 4 | 581 |
05-03-2013, 01:19 PM Last Post: Stefff |
|
| Search German clan? | Schokohase | 2 | 493 |
04-28-2013, 01:35 PM Last Post: Schokohase |
|
| VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan | Smackturd | 5 | 551 |
04-21-2013, 12:33 PM Last Post: Smackturd |
|