Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Family Clan.
#11
Im Switchback Wrote:I guess this is cool if you have nothing better to do.

agreed lol aye yo bro you still pk?
#12
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? Yes. Because I like to help people

- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? Because I would just like to hang out and meet new people

- Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? Definatly[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Already father =D
#13
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? I have like no reputation but i really would like to make some in this clan

- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? Because I am a noob and I want to meet and talk to new people

- Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? YES!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]
#14
I bags uncle.!

- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? i have a good reputation.

- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? because it's better than pking and i want to make new mates

- Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? durr
#15
Good shayne should be with you in a little wen he wakes up =D
#16
[COLOR="White"]Sorry boys, but unfortunatly i've been banned from the forums.
and i have no idea why i've been banned. I shall be unbanned on the 15th. Keep promoting the clan?

Best regards, Shane.[/COLOR]
#17
Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why?
Of course not ^.^.

- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan?
Because i dont just want to pk all the time in another clan.


- Are you ready to socialize and make new friends?
Yeah Sure not problemo.

And i'll be whatever. L0l just not a chick >.>
#18
This is the FAMILY clan.

[SIZE="4"]No we do not pk, however we do events with each other.

[COLOR="Purple"]It's really simple to join us.

Just answer these simple questions in your post below;[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why?

- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan?

- Are you ready to socialize and make new friends?
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Where this clan shall be based - To be confirmed.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Members of the clan.

Event holder; Tbc. and Pojay[/COLOR]
_____________
[COLOR="Indigo"]Good O'l Grandpa; Shanee!
Grandma; Drizzit![/COLOR]
_____________
[COLOR="Green"]Mother; Tbc
Father; Pojay!
Step Mommy; -KingHybrid™-
[/COLOR]
_____________
[COLOR="Navy"]Uncle: Angel pker
Aunt: -KingHybrid™-[/COLOR]
_____________
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Son:Impoor459
Daughter:CaptainDesDes
Step Daughter: O Tyranitar[/COLOR]
_____________
[COLOR="Blue"]Siblings; Tbc.
- i <3 Cheetos
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Enjoy.[/COLOR]


P.s- Founder/Suggestion = Pojay[/SIZE]
#19
drizzit Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]i was thinking maby the castle in varrock?
maby the pest control island?
idk lol :]][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'l add a poll for this, when i'm unbanned. :]

O Tyranitar Wrote:[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="2"]I wanna be Drizzits daughter Plox!!
if not i still want in.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sure, Pojay add a new catergory and put Drizzits daughter, and put this person there.

KingHybrid Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? no i dont

- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? cuz its awesome and great idea!!!

- Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? heck yeah lol!
i be mother?!?[/COLOR]

Welcome, you'll be added as mother asap. Big Grin

Impoor459 Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? I have like no reputation but i really would like to make some in this clan

- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? Because I am a noob and I want to meet and talk to new people

- Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? YES!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Welcome to the family Big Grin

Fatso Wrote:I bags uncle.!

- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? i have a good reputation.

- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? because it's better than pking and i want to make new mates

- Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? durr

Welcome uncle! ;D
#20
No pojay like im the mother so i would be Drizzit's daughter seeing as he is the grandma i would be his daughter thus being the mother.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,107 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,716 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 998 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,797 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,128 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 581 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 573 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 582 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 495 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 553 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)