08-15-2010, 07:16 PM
My GMT timezone says 4-6pm. I get out of school at 4, I'm not gonna be there right away. If I have a shit load of school work, I might not even get on at all. Just thought I'd let you know>.<
|
The Family Clan.
|
|
08-15-2010, 07:16 PM
My GMT timezone says 4-6pm. I get out of school at 4, I'm not gonna be there right away. If I have a shit load of school work, I might not even get on at all. Just thought I'd let you know>.<
08-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Okay well i hope u can make it
08-15-2010, 07:24 PM
IxxjacobxxI Wrote:My GMT timezone says 4-6pm. I get out of school at 4, I'm not gonna be there right away. If I have a shit load of school work, I might not even get on at all. Just thought I'd let you know>.< [COLOR="White"]Mate, it's each day. ![]() Not just one day a week. But you should make the efforts, for me <3 Even if it's for like half hour or so.[/COLOR]
08-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Mate, it's each day. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Woops, my bad ![]() but yeah, I'll try to make it as much as possible.[/COLOR]
08-15-2010, 07:32 PM
I'll make a signature for this clan 2morroz.
any suggestions?
08-15-2010, 07:33 PM
IxxjacobxxI Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Woops, my bad [COLOR="White"]Wahey, anyways it's time for bed for me unfortunatly. Driving lesson etc, i'l look forward to seeing you lot afterwards though. 100th cookie pl0x? Much love <3[/COLOR] snow Wrote:I'll make a signature for this clan 2morroz. [COLOR="White"]Suprise us? ![]() Preferrably having the colours either Red & white, Black & red. Or just black, red & white? ![]() If you manage it, i'l love you forever. <3[/COLOR]
08-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Yes please we would definatly like a clan signature please I really dont care wat it looks like as long as it looks AWESOME!! (and yes if you can get the red white or the black and red colors and that would be great thanks)
08-15-2010, 08:34 PM
did u guys take the second pic already? soz i had to go somewhere. and ill be at the meet tomorrow
08-15-2010, 08:37 PM
KingHybrid Wrote:did u guys take the second pic already? soz i had to go somewhere. and ill be at the meet tomorrow I'l look forward to seeing you there then.
08-15-2010, 08:39 PM
same here, and does anyone need help with outfits?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| New uprising clan #nobulyzone | Behind | 11 | 1,055 |
06-19-2014, 12:42 AM Last Post: Roy |
|
| #1 clan | Behind | 42 | 2,640 |
02-24-2014, 05:00 AM Last Post: The Propker |
|
| Looking for Clan | Greengeako4 | 11 | 932 |
12-17-2013, 09:31 AM Last Post: D Kai V2 |
|
| official twerkteam clan | Roy | 44 | 2,668 |
09-02-2013, 04:09 AM Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r |
|
| [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting | Trent | 15 | 1,052 |
05-25-2013, 05:45 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| HappyChat clan. | Nefast | 3 | 557 |
05-09-2013, 12:51 PM Last Post: Nefast |
|
| @Clan Ranks | Zainahmed | 3 | 550 |
05-05-2013, 06:39 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| New clan | Humours | 4 | 554 |
05-03-2013, 01:19 PM Last Post: Stefff |
|
| Search German clan? | Schokohase | 2 | 481 |
04-28-2013, 01:35 PM Last Post: Schokohase |
|
| VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan | Smackturd | 5 | 523 |
04-21-2013, 12:33 PM Last Post: Smackturd |
|