Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Family Clan.
My GMT timezone says 4-6pm. I get out of school at 4, I'm not gonna be there right away. If I have a shit load of school work, I might not even get on at all. Just thought I'd let you know>.<
Okay well i hope u can make it
IxxjacobxxI Wrote:My GMT timezone says 4-6pm. I get out of school at 4, I'm not gonna be there right away. If I have a shit load of school work, I might not even get on at all. Just thought I'd let you know>.<

[COLOR="White"]Mate, it's each day. Big Grin
Not just one day a week. But you should make the efforts, for me <3
Even if it's for like half hour or so.[/COLOR]
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Mate, it's each day. Big Grin
Not just one day a week. But you should make the efforts, for me <3
Even if it's for like half hour or so.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Woops, my badTongue
but yeah, I'll try to make it as much as possible.
[/COLOR]
I'll make a signature for this clan 2morroz.
any suggestions?
IxxjacobxxI Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Woops, my badTongue
but yeah, I'll try to make it as much as possible.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]Wahey, anyways it's time for bed for me unfortunatly.
Driving lesson etc, i'l look forward to seeing you lot afterwards though.

100th cookie pl0x?

Much love <3[/COLOR]


snow Wrote:I'll make a signature for this clan 2morroz.
any suggestions?

[COLOR="White"]Suprise us? Big Grin
Preferrably having the colours either Red & white, Black & red.
Or just black, red & white? Big Grin

If you manage it, i'l love you forever. <3[/COLOR]
Yes please we would definatly like a clan signature please I really dont care wat it looks like as long as it looks AWESOME!! (and yes if you can get the red white or the black and red colors and that would be great thanks)
did u guys take the second pic already? soz i had to go somewhere. and ill be at the meet tomorrow
KingHybrid Wrote:did u guys take the second pic already? soz i had to go somewhere. and ill be at the meet tomorrow

I'l look forward to seeing you there then.
same here, and does anyone need help with outfits?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,055 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,641 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 932 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,668 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,052 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 557 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 551 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 554 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 481 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 523 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)