Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Family Clan.
KingHybrid Wrote:same here, and does anyone need help with outfits?

[COLOR="White"]We made a decision that all players must either wear a black or white beret, or black cav. Big Grin
You can wear anything else to go with it :][/COLOR]
oh so any armour set with just a blk or white beret or cav is fine? kk sweet ty
KingHybrid Wrote:oh so any armour set with just a blk or white beret or cav is fine? kk sweet ty

[COLOR="White"]Yeah but it has to be Black cav, cannot be tanned or dark :]
I'm off for the night, See ya tomorrow. Big Grin[/COLOR]
kk c ya bro, and thanks!
Can I just say I wanna join and be in? Since you're my bitch Shane. =]
shayn Wrote:Can I just say I wanna join and be in? Since you're my bitch Shane. =]


haha i thought u were already in the clan lmao
You can be added as the pimp Shayn ;D
[SIZE="3"]
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[B][COLOR="White"]You can be added as the pimp Shayn ;D

Yayyy! Pimps R us RAWR ;D[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Lol nice
haha now welcome to the clan Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,059 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,652 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 946 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,679 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,065 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 560 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 554 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 560 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 484 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 530 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)