Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Family Clan.
[SIZE="1"]
chaos mager Wrote:Why are the female relatives guys 0.0 awkward. Anyway, proph3t used a picture from hamtaro that i gave him for the signature =))))))))))) lol I win
hey! i like bein teh gran-ma-ma for your infornmation ;]]][/SIZE]
[COLOR="SlateGray"]
drizzit Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]
hey! i like bein teh gran-ma-ma for your infornmation ;]]][/SIZE][/COLOR]

You should get your grandkids irl when you have them, to call you grandma irl...[/COLOR]
chaos mager Wrote:Why are the female relatives guys 0.0 awkward. Anyway, proph3t used a picture from hamtaro that i gave him for the signature =))))))))))) lol I win

Yeah, I thought it'd be family - related so I used it xD

Moving, bbl.
Will meet you guys tommorow at campfire Wink
When? I'm not sure if I will be able to make it :O
D:, Im busy for the next 2 weeks and I can't meet you there. Sad
Okay times are at the begging of the first post just scroll through and you will be sure to find it
Almost time for campfire couple more hours!!! So i hope you guys can make it!!!
I was bored so I decided to make a userbar for you and here we go!

[Image: t6rt5c.jpg]
Okay guys campfire in an hour i will meet you there (if you dont know the time go to click on the first post and scroll down and search your time).


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,151 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,791 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 1,033 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,919 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,184 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 591 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 585 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 596 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 503 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 575 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)