Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Family Clan.
Sorry guys, I missed it. I was moving out of my house, I will be more active now. Sorry!
do we meet everyday?
[COLOR="White"]We're meant to, but it's only been me and Shayn there each day.
Tomorrow is the official day where everyone comes.

So spread the word. Big Grin[/COLOR]
ok we should do some kind of event with the clan soon
You members decide the event. I'l do it Big Grin
hahah okay
D: !!, I'm missing everything due to teaching kids how to swim Sad QQ, but on the other hand, Have fun =]
Arcrmaster Wrote:D: !!, I'm missing everything due to teaching kids how to swim Sad QQ, but on the other hand, Have fun =]

Our first meeting is tomorrow, join us for 5mins? Big Grin
I have to class that last for about 2 hours, then I teach for 4, get a break @ the pool for 40 minutes and then teach again for 4 hours. So I don't know if I can D:
I'll try to get on, hehe. Let me know when it is, Shane. High School orientation is tomorrow, as well.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,039 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,614 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 893 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,648 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,030 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 550 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 533 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 549 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 476 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 515 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)