Posts: 732
Threads: 56
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]emg, my vote for you is yes. I've seen you around in-game.
seem like a nice person. support.
and dont worry, i have like 5 nos, and only two people said no.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 3,565
Threads: 240
Joined: Feb 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Hey dude
got my support
good luck[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,866
Threads: 214
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 961
Threads: 123
Joined: Aug 2010
Emg, u deserve to be a mod in this game
Posts: 746
Threads: 118
Joined: May 2010
Nop, i don't have anything against you but all you do is pk and when you die you seem solitary to everyone. When your mod you have to be helping almost every second your playing.
Posts: 1,305
Threads: 131
Joined: Jul 2010
Kayliee Wrote:Nop, i don't have anything against you but all you do is pk and when you die you seem solitary to everyone. When your mod you have to be helping almost every second your playing.
All I do is PK? Really? How would you know? I'm helping, I can't ::yell anymore, so you don't notice it as much. But I am.
But thanks for your input, I appreciate it.
^^^Thanks guys.
Posts: 1,624
Threads: 137
Joined: Mar 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"]support 
your helpful in game and a great person.
hope to get to know you more soon
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,305
Threads: 131
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 9,781
Threads: 359
Joined: Jul 2010
are like always helping.. like dats all u do lmao, haha
Posts: 2,847
Threads: 218
Joined: Jun 2010
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]Support from mehh,
Good luck brahh<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]