Poll: Hmm?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FUCK YEAH!
66.67%
16 66.67%
No.
33.33%
8 33.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
R4P1DZZ Mod Application.
#1
[B][B][B]Name: Shaun Cooper

In-game name: r4p1dzz

Forums name: r4p1dzz

Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT +0

Do you play when most of the staff are off? Sometimes.

Do you play over the night? Yup.

Are you active on the chatbox: I'm a mod.

Average of time you play a week: Unknown.

Are you active on the forums: Definitely.
How long have you played SilabGarza: 1 year in 10 days.

Do you have ANY coding experience: Not really :X

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I think I should an ingame moderator because I had played for 6 months before I quit about 5-6 months ago.
I do help. I'm ready to help people whenever needed. PM, public, I'll always be ready.
One time before I quit, I almost got mod but got outvoted. I was one of 6.
Therefore I have been requested as a mod, but just missed it. I know mod is not easy. It does take work. But I'm ready. BRING IT ON!

Anything else you would like us to know: Not really.
[/B][/B][/B]
#2
add poll,

and yes i think i do support (:
#3
You have my support, best of luck.
#4
Bump already!?
#5
[COLOR="Yellow"]you got my support man Smile
good luck[/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I'd support, but you just started playing ingame again two days ago?

Play a bit more ingame before I consider my vote.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
[SIZE="1"]
lil fucker Wrote:I'd support, but you just started playing ingame again two days ago?

Play a bit more ingame before I consider my vote.

It's okay. Reasonable.[/SIZE]
#8
[COLOR="White"]Even if you didn't support me, I'll support ya.

But like Britt said, wait a bit and I'm sure you'll get it.

Bleh.
[/COLOR]
No.
#9
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
lil fucker Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I'd support, but you just started playing ingame again two days ago?

Play a bit more ingame before I consider my vote.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Agree'd
I'll post my vote when I get to see you in-game a lil more (:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="2"]Hell fucking yes
Hopefully you get mod. I could start a story buts its cool.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 6,001 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 850 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,789 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,200 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 721 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 5,111 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,900 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,561 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 8,524 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,282 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)