Poll: Do I deserve admin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
64.39%
85 64.39%
No
35.61%
47 35.61%
Total 132 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Admin APP] Oak Tree [/Admin APP]
#51
Mmmmm, if you lost forum staff, I'm thinking you deserve admin ingame.
Lose one, gain one, catch my drift?
#52
Gir will never give me admin... "/
#53
That's what I said, then I got co-owner.
#54
Ok bump.
#55
support pl0x 100%
#56
I lub this kid. Supported ^.^.
#57
lil fucker Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Lol, GO CHRIS!

Support.
[/COLOR]

agreed chris deserves admin he does alot for server and keeps kids straight and does his damn job
#58
93% support mate, good luck
#59
Lol wtf at 93%?
#60
lolwut


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gta's Admin Application Gta 20 1,462 10-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Last Post: iz insanity
  Kevin's Admin App Kevin 1 687 08-23-2009, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mircast

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)