02-19-2010, 10:24 PM
Mmmmm, if you lost forum staff, I'm thinking you deserve admin ingame.
Lose one, gain one, catch my drift?
Lose one, gain one, catch my drift?
| Poll: Do I deserve admin? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes | 85 | 64.39% | |
| No | 47 | 35.61% | |
| Total | 132 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
[Admin APP] Oak Tree [/Admin APP]
|
|
02-19-2010, 10:24 PM
Mmmmm, if you lost forum staff, I'm thinking you deserve admin ingame.
Lose one, gain one, catch my drift?
02-19-2010, 10:28 PM
Gir will never give me admin... "/
02-19-2010, 10:31 PM
That's what I said, then I got co-owner.
02-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Ok bump.
02-24-2010, 10:12 PM
support pl0x 100%
02-27-2010, 07:29 PM
I lub this kid. Supported ^.^.
02-27-2010, 07:37 PM
lil fucker Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Lol, GO CHRIS! agreed chris deserves admin he does alot for server and keeps kids straight and does his damn job
02-27-2010, 07:43 PM
93% support mate, good luck
02-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Lol wtf at 93%?
02-27-2010, 07:46 PM
lolwut
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Gta's Admin Application | Gta | 20 | 1,463 |
10-09-2009, 04:09 PM Last Post: iz insanity |
|
| Kevin's Admin App | Kevin | 1 | 687 |
08-23-2009, 12:09 AM Last Post: Mircast |
|