Posts: 563
Threads: 39
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="Blue"]
Ok so I am buying DFS
ragon Fire Shield
and
I am selling Bandos scimi if you buy b scimi leave a comment ore pm me with your offer.[/COLOR]
Posts: 34
Threads: 11
Joined: Jul 2010
i buy scim for gilded pl8 and 3a pl8 n legs pm me ingame
D U T C H
Posts: 1,245
Threads: 112
Joined: Jun 2010
ill buy scimmy for ags blue and green boater?
Posts: 4,523
Threads: 341
Joined: Aug 2010
scimmy for full blk t gilded pl8 and legs and 100m
Posts: 70
Threads: 29
Joined: Aug 2010
selling dfs i have 3 of them pm me ingame offer
Posts: 563
Threads: 39
Joined: Jul 2010
sorry guys I need better offers for the scimy +( payed 3 ags + 1 calws for it so....
and for dfs I will pm you in game how much you sell it?
Posts: 70
Threads: 29
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,035
Threads: 77
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 181
Threads: 65
Joined: Jul 2010
gilded kite pl8 and legs,3rd age range top 3rd age mage robe bottem and black boater? for bscim its 6.2b
skillermatt
Posts: 563
Threads: 39
Joined: Jul 2010