Posts: 1,126
Threads: 153
Joined: May 2010
Benjieee Wrote:lmfao dude i helped @ skills alot.
u can't say when u never seen it..
Skills is one place of Many. If you want to be more 'well known' Help out at other places instead of camping at skills.[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------
[/COLOR]
Benjieee Wrote:Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
Ilove to help people. and i alwasy wanted to be a mod. (since i started) i have learned alot of seek how to be a mod. When i got free time i'm helping @ skill. and home. mostly they pm me for help. When i get mod i woudla 24/7 Helping people's woudla be great if i get it!i wanne help for a better communety.
and srry for the bad grammer.
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Orange"]I beleive someone who takes pride in there Application should be able to proof read it and fix it for errors. By the looks of it, you didn't really even try to use good grammar.
It sounds like this:
i helpz ppl cuz i newfag.
Thats all I see.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posts: 1,331
Threads: 155
Joined: Oct 2010
I Rep Clawz Wrote:Skills is one place of Many. If you want to be more 'well known' Help out at other places instead of camping at skills.[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------
[/COLOR]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Orange"]I beleive someone who takes pride in there Application should be able to proof read it and fix it for errors. By the looks of it, you didn't really even try to use good grammar.
It sounds like this:
i helpz ppl cuz i newfag.
Thats all I see.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Dude just gtfo!
Try for mod urself.
stop flaming me.
And gtfo my thread!
Posts: 1,126
Threads: 153
Joined: May 2010
Benjieee Wrote:Dude just gtfo!
Try for mod urself.
stop flaming me.
And gtfo my thread!
Im not flaming you. I'm simply posting my opinion. Your getting all worked up, means that you would be able to get angry very easily. Which is Looked down upon.
Posts: 1,331
Threads: 155
Joined: Oct 2010
I Rep Clawz Wrote:Im not flaming you. I'm simply posting my opinion. Your getting all worked up, means that you would be able to get angry very easily. Which is Looked down upon.
i don't get get angry fast. ur fking annoying thats why i'm mad so just shut the hell up. :/
Posts: 306
Threads: 24
Joined: Aug 2010
You Need To Control Your Temper Mate :S
He Was Simply Posting His Opinion.
Sometimes These Opinions Are Helpful, Your Not Seeing The Helpful Side Which You Should Look At And Take On Board.
Posts: 1,179
Threads: 118
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"][B]MissBrittany Wrote:[FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="red"]Ingame-
[/COLOR]
Do you realize how HARD it is to find someone staff worthy?
I check for...
- Activity
- Grammar
- Stress Management
- Leadership Skills
- Helpfulness
- Popularity
- TimeZone
- Dedicated?
and nominations.
^ That's staff right there.
Do you know how hard it is to find someone who meets all those?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I think you would be great if you could keep a temper, stress management?
You would be a nice addition.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 6,010
Threads: 564
Joined: Sep 2009
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Fuckno.
1. Bad grammar.
2. You spam.
3. You don't help.
4. You spam.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,331
Threads: 155
Joined: Oct 2010
shayn Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Fuckno.
1. Bad grammar.
2. You spam.
3. You don't help.
4. You spam.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
U always post that in sum app off others.
and btw when ur not on u can't see if i help.
I don't spam.
and u try to talk dutch K?
Posts: 33
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2010
hi i was checking more application[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------
[/COLOR]i dont know who should get mod all these people running for mod
Posts: 1,245
Threads: 112
Joined: Jun 2010
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]I Joey I Wrote:Same reason as alexi no, I hate it when people rush to 300 post
Then they make an app.
At least he applied for it, Mr. D4Mod. Rofl
Mmm, you need three months ingame, though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]