Poll: Emg for ingame Mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
52.63%
50 52.63%
No
47.37%
45 47.37%
Total 95 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Emg's Moderator Application
#81
Well lets see, De Nub wanted to drop me a nice visitor message, if you'd like to check out the kind of moderators we have in-game...

http://sg-forum.info/member.php?u=15862&..._messaging

HRMMMMM....
Classy, very classy.
#82
Sorry emg, i have seen these last posts and you have been violent. Im still a maybe though. I'll see how you act in game. cya soon.
#83
Itouch Stefan Wrote:Sorry emg, i have seen these last posts and you have been violent. Im still a maybe though. I'll see how you act in game. cya soon.

What do you mean I have been violent? Elaborate please.

@ Sens - l0l0lololol.
#84
your a great in game player and you love too help pplz in need of help
#85
no offense emg,
bu when noobs ask you like very nooby questions u laugh ur ass off raging on them , shows no patience , im sure u help ppl , but u also flame and make fun of some too

T R A G I C
#86
Shallwerange Wrote:no offense emg,
bu when noobs ask you like very nooby questions u laugh ur ass off raging on them , shows no patience , im sure u help ppl , but u also flame and make fun of some too

T R A G I C

Sorry, but I have no clue what you're talking about. Comments like THIS make me laugh my ass off. If anyone asks me a question, it won't go unanswered (unless it's via PM, because I receive tons of PMs each minute). If I had the ability to know who typed ::help, I'd get on it. Trust me, I would.

Runekille Wrote:your a great in game player and you love too help pplz in need of help

Thank you sir. Hit me with a PM if you need help.
#87
i decided to support this now Smile been watching u the past 2 days , you're pretty helpful

T R A G I C
#88
Yes! Yes! Yes! Support 100%... very helpfull. Even though you made fun of me on Skype </3
#89
Seek Wrote:Yes! Yes! Yes! Support 100%... very helpfull. Even though you made fun of me on Skype </3

<3
Thanks Seek. Smile
#90
Shallwerange Wrote:i decided to support this now Smile been watching u the past 2 days , you're pretty helpful

T R A G I C

Thanks for changing your opinion. Tongue


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,881 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 840 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,655 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,159 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 711 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 5,015 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,691 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,309 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,204 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,497 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)