Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
~DeNzY~ Clue Log
#21
Lol. Nice one dude.
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIGPIC]http://sg-forum.info/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11156&dateline=1284112208[/SIGPIC]
The more that learn to read the less learn how to make a living. That's one thing about a little education. It spoils you for actual work. The more you know the more you think somebody owes you a living. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
#22
King Redempt Wrote:Log contains more than one shit.

Obv.. But You Got To Start At 1 And Make The Way Up...

So Stfu. And Gtfo If You Don't Like
#23
Good job man, best i got was zammy plate
#24
KingHybrid Wrote:Good job man, best i got was zammy plate

Thank's Angel

Just Hope I Get More Clue's Soon.. So I Can Keep This Clue Log. Lol I Update When I Get Not Like People Who Have Them Stored I Think Its Easyer This Way.
#25
DeNzY Wrote:You Troll You Don't Get Respect
I Know.:fail:

nice prize brutha...



ofc you would knwo wouldnt you denzy
#26
Nice !!!!! Smile
#27
Nice Clue. That is the only one you have gotten o.O
#28
fall3n ang3l Wrote:Nice Clue. That is the only one you have gotten o.O

Sadly Yes.. Atm Anyways.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Lect Wrote:nice prize brutha...



ofc you would knwo wouldnt you denzy

:facepalm: Yup
#29
Seeing as no Moderator has removed the thread or renamed why not make a clue log?
[Image: 2yudfu8.jpg]:facepalm:


L0L for Teh Beast ^



SG Main -> [Image: image.php?playerName=vlspro][Image: Easyowned2.png]<--- RuneScape Main Smile

Goals - 50 posts [x] 100 posts [x] 200 posts [x] 300 posts [ ] 400 posts [ ] 500 posts [ ] 1000 posts [ ]
#30
Very nice Reward


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clue Log Optimism 14 1,012 04-22-2014, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Raping Pures
  Not to bad clue loot :3 Kwakje 6 731 08-20-2013, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Perroke
  50 lvl 3 Clue scroll drops Yakezuka 65 4,039 01-20-2013, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Dr Fishblade
  100 level 3 clue scrolls. Kayu10 9 903 12-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Made bank from clue! Martin 12 1,000 08-16-2012, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Meow Pk
  Clue loot Robin 9 758 08-13-2012, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Random Troll Event
  Clue loot. Matt 1 411 08-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Finally A Clue Th3Lucky0ne 15 1,033 08-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Killercutter
  !AMAZING!15 Trips To Wyvs Log! + Clue Log Jamesy 19 1,657 06-20-2012, 07:36 PM
Last Post: tecobr
  2 clue scrolls! I'm Zj 14 1,120 03-08-2012, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Vifa

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)