Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dwarv3nz Signature Shop
#11
Did you see the render i put...?
#12
CraYola ILy Wrote:Did you see the render i put...?

no sorry i just did that cuz it said "error"
#13
style(Ex. abstract): Idk lol
colors: whatever matches.
background Color: goes with the render.
render(optional):http://planetrenders.net/renders/display...play_media
text: I Zerk Y0u
subtext(optional): Ruling the Wildy
text color: make it match
subtext color(Only If You Have A SubText): just matching

I know I'm not giving alot of detail just try your best and I'm sure I'll like it. Please and Thank you Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks to Dwarv3nz™ for the bad ass sig Tongue

[Image: 2lj2wb7.jpg]
[Image: 11hdvg6.gif]
[Image: 30abziv.jpg]
Click here if your cool http://sgvote.tk/
Cookies and Karma if you find me helpful Big Grin
[Image: image.php?u=29712&type=sigpic&dateline=1288522902]
#14
I Zerk Y0u Wrote:style(Ex. abstract): Idk lol
colors: whatever matches.
background Color: goes with the render.
render(optional): http://planetrenders.net/renders/display...play_media
text: I Zerk Y0u
subtext(optional): Ruling the Wildy
text color: make it match
subtext color(Only If You Have A SubText): just matching

I know I'm not giving alot of detail just try your best and I'm sure I'll like it. Please and Thank you Smile

ill try
#15
I just just edited the link I accidently put the wrong one. sorry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks to Dwarv3nz™ for the bad ass sig Tongue

[Image: 2lj2wb7.jpg]
[Image: 11hdvg6.gif]
[Image: 30abziv.jpg]
Click here if your cool http://sgvote.tk/
Cookies and Karma if you find me helpful Big Grin
[Image: image.php?u=29712&type=sigpic&dateline=1288522902]
#16
Pixel Rape Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]idk what those mean. just give me something good
i want the render : quasar (2nd page)
text : Pubic Fur - 25 Def now and forever
Thanks[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Hope u like it here:

[Image: 2djnp8i.jpg]
#17
Well I'll bet it will turn out bad ass.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Can someone explain Dwarvens sig to me? My eyes just cannot make out the picuture.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks to Dwarv3nz™ for the bad ass sig Tongue

[Image: 2lj2wb7.jpg]
[Image: 11hdvg6.gif]
[Image: 30abziv.jpg]
Click here if your cool http://sgvote.tk/
Cookies and Karma if you find me helpful Big Grin
[Image: image.php?u=29712&type=sigpic&dateline=1288522902]
#18
I Zerk Y0u Wrote:Well I'll bet it will turn out bad ass.

im trying as hard as i can if u dont like it can u tell me so i can do it again btw im using tinypic i dont get the feel and stuff that photoshop has lol
#19
Mmk I will give you a completly honest opinion on what I think. Not to be mean just to help you out so that way you can get better. I doubt it will be bad though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks to Dwarv3nz™ for the bad ass sig Tongue

[Image: 2lj2wb7.jpg]
[Image: 11hdvg6.gif]
[Image: 30abziv.jpg]
Click here if your cool http://sgvote.tk/
Cookies and Karma if you find me helpful Big Grin
[Image: image.php?u=29712&type=sigpic&dateline=1288522902]
#20
[Image: 15yf0bp.jpg]
is it bad ?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature Request XROCKSTARX 2 553 06-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Post: XROCKSTARX
  Avatar and Signature Sao Godo 0 411 05-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  I need a signature. I_Am_Klan 11 999 03-19-2014, 12:36 AM
Last Post: I_Am_Klan
  Im Diamond Signature? Im Diamond 2 479 03-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Im Diamond
  Signature request Greengeako4 0 324 03-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Greengeako4
  [easy]League signature Guled 10 763 01-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Mircast
  ~Signature request~ XROCKSTARX 6 722 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Last Post: ISmokeOG
  Signature! Greengeako4 4 522 11-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Special Me
  In Need of A Signature Lifes Spark 0 368 11-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark
  Need a new signature The Propker 2 448 10-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Last Post: The Propker

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)