Poll: Miracle for a Good mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I want a Good Mod for once.
34.55%
19 34.55%
Nah, I'll let down SilGar.
65.45%
36 65.45%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Miracles Moderator App
#61
[COLOR="Orange"]I say No. :troll:

Put more effort into your Moderator app. Don't act like an ass. I can already see you Abusing powers.
Gf you tried.

Enough said.[/COLOR]
#62
never see you ingame, alot of trolling on forums....so no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ creds to Billy² for awsome sig ^
#63
[COLOR="DarkRed"]hai?!

do't entirely know you.

kthxbai.[/COLOR]
#64
[COLOR="White"]
I Rep Clawz Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]I say No. :troll:

Put more effort into your Moderator app. Don't act like an ass. I can already see you Abusing powers.
Gf you tried.

Enough said.[/COLOR]

Don't fuckin misuse the troll icon. Alrite?[/COLOR]
#65
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"]I'm going to hold my vote for now.

Not saying yes, Not saying not.

Havn't seen you help much ingame. So yeah.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#66
Yes, Because you're not a fucking owl.
#67
no cus ive never seen ya .:fail:
#68
[COLOR="White"]
I Am Prolapzze Wrote:no cus ive never seen ya .:fail:

Overall, you think that is a good reason? You must be real arrogant and ignorant to say that. That's like me hating a stranger I don't even know.[/COLOR]
#69
No 100% No, You and your brother "Ikr" Piss everyone off.
Idk why its just a game. And everytime i see you on guess what your doing?
Getting in fights + havnt seen you help once. Also Last not but least, You think your better then everyone?
Also ive only seen you ingame for about 1 month, Your one month on forums, And thats where i saw you start
If you get the Requirments It's auto decline.
#70
[COLOR="DarkRed"]
Miracle Wrote:[COLOR="White"]

Don't fuckin misuse the troll icon. Alrite?[/COLOR]

excellent example of trolling.

learn not to rage when someone votes 'no' dumb ass.

nonononono.


rage more plz.[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 830 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,521 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,518 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,242 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,089 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 7,861 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,143 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Weathered Moderator application Orianna 35 2,599 03-22-2013, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Orianna
  dr fishblades moderator application! Dr Fishblade 14 1,111 01-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Kanes Ingame Moderator Application. Turest8 24 1,661 11-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Brittany

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)