Posts: 1,126
Threads: 153
Joined: May 2010
[COLOR="Orange"]I say No. :troll:
Put more effort into your Moderator app. Don't act like an ass. I can already see you Abusing powers.
Gf you tried.
Enough said.[/COLOR]
Posts: 51
Threads: 12
Joined: Oct 2010
never see you ingame, alot of trolling on forums....so no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ creds to Billy² for awsome sig ^
Posts: 2,018
Threads: 107
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="DarkRed"]hai?!
do't entirely know you.
kthxbai.[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,032
Threads: 96
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="White"]I Rep Clawz Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]I say No. :troll:
Put more effort into your Moderator app. Don't act like an ass. I can already see you Abusing powers.
Gf you tried.
Enough said.[/COLOR]
Don't fuckin misuse the troll icon. Alrite?[/COLOR]
Posts: 638
Threads: 18
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"]I'm going to hold my vote for now.
Not saying yes, Not saying not.
Havn't seen you help much ingame. So yeah.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,887
Threads: 63
Joined: Aug 2009
Yes, Because you're not a fucking owl.
Posts: 395
Threads: 43
Joined: Oct 2010
no cus ive never seen ya .:fail:
Posts: 2,032
Threads: 96
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="White"]I Am Prolapzze Wrote:no cus ive never seen ya .:fail:
Overall, you think that is a good reason? You must be real arrogant and ignorant to say that. That's like me hating a stranger I don't even know.[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,577
Threads: 238
Joined: Jul 2010
11-06-2010, 04:47 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2010, 04:59 AM by I Joey I.)
No 100% No, You and your brother "Ikr" Piss everyone off.
Idk why its just a game. And everytime i see you on guess what your doing?
Getting in fights + havnt seen you help once. Also Last not but least, You think your better then everyone?
Also ive only seen you ingame for about 1 month, Your one month on forums, And thats where i saw you start
If you get the Requirments It's auto decline.
Posts: 2,018
Threads: 107
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Miracle Wrote:[COLOR="White"]
Don't fuckin misuse the troll icon. Alrite?[/COLOR]
excellent example of trolling.
learn not to rage when someone votes 'no' dumb ass.
nonononono.
rage more plz.[/COLOR]