Posts: 2,032
Threads: 96
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="White"]Ok they say that..
When making a wish you say it during 11:11PM or any time of 4 digit number with 2 ones.
So uhhh
1111 Cookies
omfg?!
Make a wish.
It'll come true
soon![/COLOR]
Posts: 2,608
Threads: 91
Joined: Sep 2009
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]wish: Gimmie cookie.
*Hopes and Cheers*
xD JK's..
congratulations xD[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,032
Threads: 96
Joined: Sep 2010
You know how irresistible it is to not to give cookies?
Posts: 4,309
Threads: 210
Joined: Apr 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]and 888 posts.
This is fucking magic.
889, now... <.<[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,608
Threads: 91
Joined: Sep 2009
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]WergWerg Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]and 888 posts.
This is fucking magic.
889, now... <.<[/COLOR]
haha I didn't noticed xD
@miracle: I have only gave about 35 :O irresistible..
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 571
Threads: 63
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"]Congratz1
My wish:1010cookies received
...
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,032
Threads: 96
Joined: Sep 2010
Oh shit shit shit I accidentally gave someone a cookie!!!!!!!!!!! Awwww now it's gone.. Meh I'll get 2222 cookies later...
Posts: 2,608
Threads: 91
Joined: Sep 2009
[SIZE="3"]Miracle Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Oh shit shit shit I accidentally gave someone a cookie!!!!!!!!!!! Awwww now it's gone.. Meh I'll get 2222 cookies later...
fuck.. :/ well good luck xD[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 571
Threads: 63
Joined: Sep 2010
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"][B]Miracle Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Oh shit shit shit I accidentally gave someone a cookie!!!!!!!!!!! Awwww now it's gone.. Meh I'll get 2222 cookies later...
Awwww thats gay
well good luck on 2222!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]