Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Damage Incorporated Improvements thread.
#1
[Image: fcr2u.png]
Welcome to the Improvements thread.[SIZE="4"]

There are 3 types of things you can post on this thread, they include;[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]- Has a player improved?
- Have you improved?
- Does a DI ([COLOR="PURPLE"]Damage Inc) player need to improve?[/COLOR][/SIZE].

[COLOR="wheat"][SIZE="2"]First section - Has a player improved?
If a player from DI has improved, you should let us know by answering the following.

- Who is this player?
- How has he/she improved?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="palegreen"]Second section - Have you improved?
If you have improved your pking skills, please let us know, we'll be willing to try you
out, to see if you've got any better, also answer below.

- What is your ingame name?
- How have you improved?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Third section - Does a DI ([color="purple"]Damage Inc) player need improvement?
This is where you can recommend a DI member some tips/training to regain their
pking, this is nothing bad. We just need the best of the best for pking.

- Who is this player?
- Would you like them to improve?
- What do they need to improve?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]Always remember!

Improvements/Critism leads to better pkers.
Better pkers lead to being 'The best!'

So what are you waiting for?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

DI Till I Die!

[SIZE="4"]Only DI members are allowed to post on this, and one else will be reported as spam.
Do you think you're a DI member? Click HERE and check for yourself.
[/SIZE]
#2
Great thread shane.
Let me firstly apologize because I may be wrong about you.
Ok, for all the oldies and high ranks I assume you all know how to brid fairly well. With that being said I want all the new members to practice hybridding, with hybridding it gives us a better chance in putting more effective damage on the opponents during a war because they will be praying. If you want to learn how to brid better or need tips, ask me, Smite, Mr troll, or any other high ranks and I imagine they will gladly help you. Note I don't expect you to be the best but having some sort of skill will greatly help you/us win and gain a better reputation.
Master O Fm
#3
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]You may be wrong about me? What did i do to you, for you to say sorry?

Also guys, if you ever need some tips or advice, don't be affraid to ask.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
rofl
#5
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]
tecobr Wrote:rofl

Who does this have to do with this thread?

- You never read the thread.
- It's spam, for post count
- I'm suprised if you don't get an infraction.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]You may be wrong about me? What did i do to you, for you to say sorry?

Also guys, if you ever need some tips or advice, don't be affraid to ask.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I said that to the new members. I don't know if they can or not.
#7
Strengthh Wrote:Great thread shane.
Let me firstly apologize because I may be wrong about you.
Ok, for all the oldies and high ranks I assume you all know how to brid fairly well. With that being said I want all the new members to practice hybridding, with hybridding it gives us a better chance in putting more effective damage on the opponents during a war because they will be praying. If you want to learn how to brid better or need tips, ask me, Smite, Mr troll, or any other high ranks and I imagine they will gladly help you. Note I don't expect you to be the best but having some sort of skill will greatly help you/us win and gain a better reputation.
Master O Fm


i would gladly help any members to improve theire skills at pking. or any1 that wants to be di but aint pked as pure yet or just is poop at pking Big Grin <3
#8
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]We need some volunteers to pass on our members names, that need some training work.

Please do not post, unless you're a DI member.

Thank you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
[COLOR="Cyan"]Amazing banner shane,

OT; All members will now need to be able to hybrid, Master O Fm, Mr Troll, S M I T E, and myself will pm you individually ingame to see if you can hybrid. However, if you cannot, then we'll teach you. (:

"Ok, for all the oldies and high ranks I assume you all know how to brid fairly well. With that being said I want all the new members to practice hybridding, with hybridding it gives us a better chance in putting more effective damage on the opponents during a war because they will be praying. If you want to learn how to brid better or need tips, ask me, Smite, Mr troll, or any other high ranks and I imagine they will gladly help you. Note I don't expect you to be the best but having some sort of skill will greatly help you/us win and gain a better reputation."

- "Master O Fm"

This is the reason why we need to hybrid effectively.

- Pikko[/COLOR]
[Image: DiTextwork.png]

'Respect List'
[SPOILER]
- Master O Fm
- Fail Tastic
- Mr Troll
- East
- Oh Fuck
- Bio Pker/No 2
[/SPOILER]

Joined August 20th, 2010
#10
[COLOR="White"]well it hink this goes for all of the clan!
we as leaders need to host more clan events Big Grin we just pk at edge coz no clans to war yet
so i think we need to host a freindly war everyday for are members.
make being in di more fun not jsut to say yes i am in di. Wink

when there is about 8 peoples on tonight i will host this event if people want to have some fun!! Big Grin
[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damage Inc. Strengthh 14 1,172 01-28-2013, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Endless Possibilities Video Thread wildy owns 7 649 08-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Last Post: wildy owns
  Custom Damage | 120+ | High Pro's Nco Lowkill 91 5,325 04-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Rood Dog2
  Custom Damage | Pures r us| Nco Lowkill 2 462 02-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  New Damage Incorporated Member List. Shanee Mayte 87 7,273 12-29-2011, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Eagleofski
  New Damage Incorporated Application Format! Shanee Mayte 130 5,554 12-27-2011, 01:54 PM
Last Post: purerush123
  Damage Incorporated Show Off/Di Pride Shanee Mayte 52 2,405 10-14-2011, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Daffy Duck
  [New] Unwanted Pures! Temp thread. Kiid TweaK 60 2,547 08-30-2011, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Behind
  Damage Incorperated Is Back!! Martin 4 476 08-15-2011, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Martin
  [NEW] .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. [NEW] stevenkillsp 186 7,107 07-24-2011, 05:50 AM
Last Post: IiRaMPaGe

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)