Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Optic 5.
#51
I ment hazer wnt be very active in game much the link is in my other comment^^^
#52
mollie 221 Wrote:I ment hazer wnt be very active in game much the link is in my other comment^^^

Oook, I thought that comment was aimed at me <.<
#53
Yea I relised it's my fault I worded it wrong :o
Sorry Sad
#54
lol?
#55
Oreo, unfournately removed from clan, due to quitting.
#56
- In-Game Name:

- In-Game Level:

- Have you read ALL the rules?:yesir

- Do you meet the requirements? At least 135+ Strength Bonus?:yes

- Will YOU join in most of the clan events?:yupp but gimme st00f Tongue

- If you have any issues with your internet, or anything, will you be able to let a owner or a co-owner know of this?(Via a friends computer or iPhone, etc)?:ill msg matt on msn Smile

- Will YOU let me or another owner/co-owner know if someone is spamming/flaming in the clan chat, or even outside(if it's a member)?Confusedure
#57
lodece 1 Wrote:- In-Game Name:

- In-Game Level:

- Have you read ALL the rules?:yesir

- Do you meet the requirements? At least 135+ Strength Bonus?:yes

- Will YOU join in most of the clan events?:yupp but gimme st00f Tongue

- If you have any issues with your internet, or anything, will you be able to let a owner or a co-owner know of this?(Via a friends computer or iPhone, etc)?:ill msg matt on msn Smile

- Will YOU let me or another owner/co-owner know if someone is spamming/flaming in the clan chat, or even outside(if it's a member)?Confusedure

In-game Name and Level? :\
#58
dont u know it lmaod lodece 1 how could u forget:S
#59
lodece 1 Wrote:dont u know it lmaod lodece 1 how could u forget:S

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Still.

You have to fill it all out, thats the whole point of a format.
[/COLOR]
#60
Lol matty I have a question say if one of the members dnt like some that aplied can they still come in the clan?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)