Poll: Squidward to be a In-game moderator, or not to be!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think Squidward should be a moderator ingame.
53.85%
21 53.85%
No, I don't think squidward should be an in-game moderator.
46.15%
18 46.15%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Squidward's In-game Moderator application.
#1
Name: James Punter
In-game name: Squidward
Forums name: Squid Squid
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Greenwhich GMT.
Do you play when most of the staff are off? I play on average 5-6 hours a day atleast, so it varies, at times staff arn't online, and at time they're online.
Do you play over the night? I play on weekends till the early hours, and 1am on week days.
Are you active on the chatbox: Very active.
Average of time you play a week: 7 days a week, 4+ hours a day on weeknights, and 6+ a day on weekends.
Are you active on the forums: Unfortunatly, I've not used the forums over the past year and a bit that I've been on the forums, but over the past week, I've used them more than I had in said time before hand.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Oh gee, I started in around June 2009 If I'm not corrected.
Do you have ANY coding experience: None at all.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):

Over the time I've played Silabgarza, I've tried my best to help whoever I can with whatever I can, there have been of course times I've been unable to do so, but that didn't mean I failed to tell said person that I'll ask other players/moderators for help, or guidelines regarding they're issue.
Ontop of that, I've always been active, and I'm increasingly using the forums more and more, *daily* which will maximise the amount in which I can help the community.

Secondly, I've played Silabgarza since the beginning, donating towards the upkeep of the server.

I've never broken any rules that I'm aware off, expecially those of more serious nature.

I've always reported players to moderators that I feel are breaking rules, and have personally warned them if I think they may need to calm down, the sort of citizen's arest scenario.

Anything else you would like us to know: The post count that I need to get will be gotten within the next few days, I'll do my absoloute best to also maintain that throughout the future, with or without the prize of being an ingame moderator or not.
#2
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]YesPlz just because your obsessed with sponge-bob-squarepants.

Even though you fail at pking uhm you would still be a decent moderator, alot better than some of the ones we have now =o[/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]No support,
Don't match the requirements.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2iu9i05.png]
[Image: 24fwo6d.jpg][Image: 642hyv.png][Image: t8pv1y.png][Image: j8fd5k.png]
#4
Although you don't have the post requirement, I love this dude so much he's so helpful and I would love to have him on the team. He would be a great addition and I feel he would do the job well.

you've got my support 100%

<3
#5
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I reckon you'd be good as a moderator, so i voted no.

LOLJk.

<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]
Let It Whip Wrote:Name: James Punter
In-game name: Squidward
Forums name: Squid Squid
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Greenwhich GMT.
Do you play when most of the staff are off? I play on average 5-6 hours a day atleast, so it varies, at times staff arn't online, and at time they're online.
Do you play over the night? I play on weekends till the early hours, and 1am on week days.
Are you active on the chatbox: Very active.
Average of time you play a week: 7 days a week, 4+ hours a day on weeknights, and 6+ a day on weekends.
Are you active on the forums: Unfortunatly, I've not used the forums over the past year and a bit that I've been on the forums, but over the past week, I've used them more than I had in said time before hand.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Oh gee, I started in around June 2009 If I'm not corrected.
Do you have ANY coding experience: None at all.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):

Over the time I've played Silabgarza, I've tried my best to help whoever I can with whatever I can, there have been of course times I've been unable to do so, but that didn't mean I failed to tell said person that I'll ask other players/moderators for help, or guidelines regarding they're issue.
Ontop of that, I've always been active, and I'm increasingly using the forums more and more, *daily* which will maximise the amount in which I can help the community.

Secondly, I've played Silabgarza since the beginning, donating towards the upkeep of the server.

I've never broken any rules that I'm aware off, expecially those of more serious nature.

I've always reported players to moderators that I feel are breaking rules, and have personally warned them if I think they may need to calm down, the sort of citizen's arest scenario.

Anything else you would like us to know: The post count that I need to get will be gotten within the next few days, I'll do my absoloute best to also maintain that throughout the future, with or without the prize of being an ingame moderator or not.

In red: Do you really dislike Spongebob and Patrick? Or is there actually a secret homosexual, triangular relationship.

Give me the right answer, and I'll support 100%.

























































































































Lol joke. Support anyway. You should still answer the question though. Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I've seen you helping the past few days, and I have to say I'd agree with Billyy.

Quote:he's so helpful and I would love to have him on the team. He would be a great addition and I feel he would do the job well

I think this is the first app I've actually supported in a few weeks. D:

I'm guessing it'll be closed since you didn't get the requirement first, but you could always re-make it once you get all requirements.(If it gets closed for that reason)[/COLOR]
#8
beat my taco Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I've seen you helping the past few days, and I have to say I'd agree with Billyy.



I think this is the first app I've actually supported in a few weeks. D:

I'm guessing it'll be closed since you didn't get the requirement first, but you could always re-make it once you get all requirements.(If it gets closed)[/COLOR]

:troll:

Welshboy Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]

In red: Do you really dislike Spongebob and Patrick? Or is there actually a secret homosexual, triangular relationship.

Give me the right answer, and I'll support 100%.


Lol joke. Support anyway. You should still answer the question though. Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Gay but love

Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I reckon you'd be good as a moderator, so i voted no.

LOLJk.

<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Much love <3

Billyy Wrote:Although you don't have the post requirement, I love this dude so much he's so helpful and I would love to have him on the team. He would be a great addition and I feel he would do the job well.

you've got my support 100%

<3

Gay

Im Jack Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]No support,
Don't match the requirements.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Gay

How to quote noob.
#9
[COLOR="Red"]er....yes?

you seem a decent guy, and post's...idc about so yeah ill support.[/COLOR]
#10
Hmmm... I got a comple of complaints on you the past days about flaming. I'm not sure where i stand on support or no support, so for now i will hold my vote until the future.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,883 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 840 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,658 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,160 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 712 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 5,017 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,693 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,310 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,205 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,499 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)