Posts: 3,819
Threads: 824
Joined: Nov 2010
mason Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]
That is not at all what I am saying. I am saying if post count is what is keeping him from being a mod. Then look at the other mods without 300 posts still. Yes posts do show you are active on forums, but as a mod he has to be willing to take responsibility for that which I think he will. If he doesn't then demote him. No harm done.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Not my point. The point is that it is encouraging players who are un-fit for the position, and do not have the requirements. It's best you hire somebody you know is going to do the job correctly the first time. I'm not going to tell you who or not to support, but I just feel that supporting somebody lacking requirements is showing favortism. It's not my decision, but it should be kept in mind that the chain will continue.
Posts: 1,307
Threads: 48
Joined: Feb 2010
[COLOR="Pink"]I vote yes, You're an amazing guy.
I see you helping all the time, You're friendly towards everyone and i don't care if you don't have post count. Atleast you didn't spam it like most apps.[/COLOR]
Posts: 236
Threads: 11
Joined: Apr 2010
Oreo Wrote:[COLOR="Pink"]I vote yes, You're an amazing guy.
I see you helping all the time, You're friendly towards everyone and i don't care if you don't have post count. Atleast you didn't spam it like most apps.[/COLOR]
I lurv you Aero

Thanks for the support!
Hurp durp.
Posts: 355
Threads: 40
Joined: Oct 2010
Voted no...
1. Have only seen you pking.
2. Last time i saw you. you flammed a new player or something dont remember..
3. Havnt seen you helping people.
4. Just heard about you 2 days ago.
Posts: 5,242
Threads: 565
Joined: Oct 2009
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Well since Britt's permitting It, I wont be closing this thread.
I think that all players who don't meet the requirements dont deserve the spot, but since you've been around for a while, and your application seems promising.
I'll hold my vote until you get the required post count.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 236
Threads: 11
Joined: Apr 2010
caliban Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Well since Britt's permitting It, I wont be closing this thread.
I think that all players who don't meet the requirements dont deserve the spot, but since you've been around for a while, and your application seems promising.
I'll hold my vote until you get the required post count.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Thanks for doing so.
Hopefully your opinion will be the most beneficial to the server.
Posts: 512
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2010
Never seen you ingamme or on forums. I'll hold my vote for now..
Cookiez Pl0x?
Posts: 4,843
Threads: 322
Joined: Apr 2010
never, your a spec n runner in pk box and you don't know the rules
Posts: 1,226
Threads: 104
Joined: Jul 2010
no no no no no meety the requirements
Posts: 564
Threads: 70
Joined: Aug 2010