Poll: Squidward to be a In-game moderator, or not to be!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think Squidward should be a moderator ingame.
53.85%
21 53.85%
No, I don't think squidward should be an in-game moderator.
46.15%
18 46.15%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Squidward's In-game Moderator application.
#61
mason Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]

That is not at all what I am saying. I am saying if post count is what is keeping him from being a mod. Then look at the other mods without 300 posts still. Yes posts do show you are active on forums, but as a mod he has to be willing to take responsibility for that which I think he will. If he doesn't then demote him. No harm done.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Not my point. The point is that it is encouraging players who are un-fit for the position, and do not have the requirements. It's best you hire somebody you know is going to do the job correctly the first time. I'm not going to tell you who or not to support, but I just feel that supporting somebody lacking requirements is showing favortism. It's not my decision, but it should be kept in mind that the chain will continue.
#62
[COLOR="Pink"]I vote yes, You're an amazing guy.

I see you helping all the time, You're friendly towards everyone and i don't care if you don't have post count. Atleast you didn't spam it like most apps.[/COLOR]
#63
Oreo Wrote:[COLOR="Pink"]I vote yes, You're an amazing guy.

I see you helping all the time, You're friendly towards everyone and i don't care if you don't have post count. Atleast you didn't spam it like most apps.[/COLOR]



I lurv you Aero Smile
Thanks for the support!

Hurp durp.
#64
Voted no...
1. Have only seen you pking.
2. Last time i saw you. you flammed a new player or something dont remember..
3. Havnt seen you helping people.
4. Just heard about you 2 days ago.
#65
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Well since Britt's permitting It, I wont be closing this thread.
I think that all players who don't meet the requirements dont deserve the spot, but since you've been around for a while, and your application seems promising.
I'll hold my vote until you get the required post count.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#66
caliban Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Well since Britt's permitting It, I wont be closing this thread.
I think that all players who don't meet the requirements dont deserve the spot, but since you've been around for a while, and your application seems promising.
I'll hold my vote until you get the required post count.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks for doing so.
Hopefully your opinion will be the most beneficial to the server.
#67
Never seen you ingamme or on forums. I'll hold my vote for now..
[Image: eunexw.gif]








Cookiez Pl0x?
#68
never, your a spec n runner in pk box and you don't know the rules
#69
no no no no no meety the requirements
#70
Requirements bro.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,708 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 826 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,494 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,092 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 703 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,856 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,485 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,226 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,065 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,460 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)