Poll: Squidward to be a In-game moderator, or not to be!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think Squidward should be a moderator ingame.
53.85%
21 53.85%
No, I don't think squidward should be an in-game moderator.
46.15%
18 46.15%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Squidward's In-game Moderator application.
#81
I reckon you'd be a great moderator, bump for JAMES.
#82
Shanee Mayte Wrote:I reckon you'd be a great moderator, bump for JAMES.



Thanks alot Shane! The support is much appreciated.
#83
I'll post again to bump and because I support you three times more than any of these fools! Big Grin
#84
Welshboy Wrote:I'll post again to bump and because I support you three times more than any of these fools! Big Grin

Oioi, lady man!

Thanks Big Grin
I love you three times more than any of these fools.
#85
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Nigga, u gay.




















But I love you.<3

Support.
[/COLOR]
#86
WergWerg Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Nigga, u gay.



















But I love you.<3

Support.
[/COLOR]


No nigga, u gay.


I love you, too!

Thanks for support!

Derp herp.
#87
Cant wait till you hop on the mod train squiddy. -BUMP-
#88
Grace Wrote:Cant wait till you hop on the mod train squiddy. -BUMP-

Thanks alot again Graceo Smile
Much appreciated, and heh, I hope so too![COLOR="Silver"]
#89
i dont know any1 who deserves this less tbh
#90
B A Baracus Wrote:i dont know any1 who deserves this less tbh

Thanks alot for your well crafted opinion Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,699 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 825 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,486 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,085 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 702 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,843 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,473 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,223 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,058 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,460 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)