Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Optic 5.
#41
hi dee hi Wrote:You never see me because you are in a different time zone than me. OMG

You got booted from optic 10 due to:
Inactivity >.>
And dont give me the ''timezone'' BS, because it was matty's idea.
Also, remove your optic 10 signature.
#42
hi dee hi Wrote:You never see me because you are in a different time zone than me. OMG

Flamming co- owner on the clan isn't a good thing ... it wnt help u be in clan
#43
hi dee hi Wrote:Hey I was in Optic 10.

- In-Game Name:hi dee hi

- In-Game Level: 124

- Have you read ALL the rules?: Yes

- Do you meet the requirements? At least 135+ Strength Bonus?: Yes, Yes

- Will YOU join in most of the clan events?: Yes

- If you have any issues with your internet, or anything, will you be able to let a owner or a co-owner know of this?(Via a friends computer or iPhone, etc)?: Yep

- Will YOU let me or another owner/co-owner know if someone is spamming/flaming in the clan chat, or even outside(if it's a member)?: Yep

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I'll think about it. No it wasn't because of different time zone, you were just plain not online, I've been on a lot lately, I mean a lot (like 8 hours a day), never seen you on lately, you obviously got back from in-activity.

As I said, I'll think about it.
[/COLOR]

Hazersteko Wrote:Co - Owner maybe?



- In-Game Name: Hazersteko

- In-Game Level: 125 (126 is for nubs)

- Have you read ALL the rules?: Yep

- Do you meet the requirements? At least 135+ Strength Bonus?: Easily

- Will YOU join in most of the clan events?: Yep

- If you have any issues with your internet, or anything, will you be able to let a owner or a co-owner know of this?(Via a friends computer or iPhone, etc)?: Yes

- Will YOU let me or another owner/co-owner know if someone is spamming/flaming in the clan chat, or even outside(if it's a member)?: Yes

You have been ACCEPTED [COLOR="White"]into optic 5!

- No co-owner. You only just joined.
[/COLOR]
#44
mollie 221 Wrote:Flamming co- owner on the clan isn't a good thing ... it wnt help u be in clan

Hey Mollie i wasnt flaming him. Get your facts straight.
#45
Matty12114 Wrote:[FO[COLOR="White"]You have been ACCEPTED [COLOR="White"]into optic 5!

- No co-owner. You only just joined.
[/COLOR]

Big Grin gratz hazer ... matt he wnt be active for a couple days or or something ... he put a thread up saying y it's in the inactive section Smile[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
hi dee hi Wrote:Hey Mollie i wasnt flaming him. Get your facts straight.
what ever :l
#46
Matty at least lemme be head officer =D
#47
http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?p=115398[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Hazersteko Wrote:Matty at least lemme be head officer =D

HE WANTS MY JOB!!!! D: I dnt ily u any more D:
#48
0.0 you took that job???? shiiit. lol it didnt say. Lol ill take any position lol
#49
Lol no I dnt have it :'( but matt is considering it because im exstreamly active in the clan chats and stuff Big Grin hazer u need msn I havnt spoken to u in a long time Sad
#50
mollie 221 Wrote:Big Grin gratz hazer ... matt he wnt be active for a couple days or or something ... he put a thread up saying y it's in the inactive section Smile

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]:\

I'm already back... It's Sunday, already been to my Dad's.
[/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)