Posts: 400
Threads: 44
Joined: Mar 2010
11-21-2010, 11:22 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2010, 12:23 PM by mairo.)
I am requesting a Text Banner
Text: Bixel buy
Sub-text(optional):
Color/s: PURPLE And Blue
Size/Dimensions(optional): dunno do like Sexy niga 1
Extra Info: Do best what you can
Posts: 2,847
Threads: 218
Joined: Jun 2010
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]mairo Wrote:I am requesting a Text Banner
Text: Bixel buy
Sub-text(optional):
Color/s: PURPLE And Blue
Size/Dimensions(optional): dunno do like Sexy niga 1
Extra Info: Do best what you can
Read the thread...
I am only doing Signatures now.
It's not that hard to read the RED bit -.-[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 488
Threads: 38
Joined: Oct 2009
Dude? you forgot about me??? im on the first page?
Posts: 2,847
Threads: 218
Joined: Jun 2010
[SIZE="2"]pyropure Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"]Dude? you forgot about me??? im on the first page?
Read the rules before you post.
I do not make signatures if you don't provide me with a render.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4,523
Threads: 341
Joined: Aug 2010
I am requesting a Signature.
Text: i niga i
Sub-text(optional):is naughty
Render/Stock(Image or link):
http://i54.tinypic.com/a4a8mq.jpg
Size/Dimensions(optional):normal
Border: idk yes?
Extra Info: make it cool homie
Posts: 2,847
Threads: 218
Joined: Jun 2010
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]I NIGA Wrote:I am requesting a Signature.
Text: i niga i
Sub-text(optional):is naughty
Render/Stock(Image or link):http://i54.tinypic.com/a4a8mq.jpg
Size/Dimensions(optional):normal
Border: idk yes?
Extra Info: make it cool homie
Until you follow the rules and respect them, I won't make you that signature<3
I'm sorry, but rules are rules.
Rule 5- All requests MUST show credits to myself. What are credits? Just a little "Thanks Ikr" or "Credits to Ikr" underneath your signature. It's just to show a little appreciation towards my work, and also a little respect.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 488
Threads: 38
Joined: Oct 2009
bu i want u to surpise me with 1..... dont matter wat it is lol
Posts: 2,847
Threads: 218
Joined: Jun 2010
[SIZE="2"]pyropure Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"]bu i want u to surpise me with 1..... dont matter wat it is lol
Doesn't matter.
Provide me with a render, I don't spend my time searching for renders, I spend my time making the signature. It's also just a bit of respect, I'm devoting my time making the Signatures, so you could at least devote a little of your to find me a render.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 488
Threads: 38
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 512
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2010
11-22-2010, 09:40 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2010, 09:53 PM by Timed.)
Had request but couldn't get renders to work right. Disregard this post.
Cookiez Pl0x?