Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Ikr] Signature Shop.
#31
I am requesting a Text Banner
Text: Bixel buy
Sub-text(optional):
Color/s: PURPLE And Blue
Size/Dimensions(optional): dunno do like Sexy niga 1
Extra Info: Do best what you can
#32
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]
mairo Wrote:I am requesting a Text Banner
Text: Bixel buy
Sub-text(optional):
Color/s: PURPLE And Blue
Size/Dimensions(optional): dunno do like Sexy niga 1
Extra Info: Do best what you can

Read the thread...
I am only doing Signatures now.

It's not that hard to read the RED bit -.-[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#33
Dude? you forgot about me??? im on the first page?
#34
[SIZE="2"]
pyropure Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"]Dude? you forgot about me??? im on the first page?

Read the rules before you post.
I do not make signatures if you don't provide me with a render.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#35
I am requesting a Signature.
Text: i niga i
Sub-text(optional):is naughty
Render/Stock(Image or link):http://i54.tinypic.com/a4a8mq.jpg
Size/Dimensions(optional):normal
Border: idk yes?
Extra Info: make it cool homie
#36
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]
I NIGA Wrote:I am requesting a Signature.
Text: i niga i
Sub-text(optional):is naughty
Render/Stock(Image or link):http://i54.tinypic.com/a4a8mq.jpg
Size/Dimensions(optional):normal
Border: idk yes?
Extra Info: make it cool homie

Until you follow the rules and respect them, I won't make you that signature<3
I'm sorry, but rules are rules.

Rule 5- All requests MUST show credits to myself. What are credits? Just a little "Thanks Ikr" or "Credits to Ikr" underneath your signature. It's just to show a little appreciation towards my work, and also a little respect.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#37
bu i want u to surpise me with 1..... dont matter wat it is lol
#38
[SIZE="2"]
pyropure Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"]bu i want u to surpise me with 1..... dont matter wat it is lol

Doesn't matter.
Provide me with a render, I don't spend my time searching for renders, I spend my time making the signature. It's also just a bit of respect, I'm devoting my time making the Signatures, so you could at least devote a little of your to find me a render.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#39
http://planetrenders.net/renders/display...play_media plz n ty Big Grin
#40
Had request but couldn't get renders to work right. Disregard this post.
[Image: eunexw.gif]








Cookiez Pl0x?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature Request XROCKSTARX 2 553 06-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Post: XROCKSTARX
  Avatar and Signature Sao Godo 0 410 05-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  I need a signature. I_Am_Klan 11 998 03-19-2014, 12:36 AM
Last Post: I_Am_Klan
  Im Diamond Signature? Im Diamond 2 479 03-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Im Diamond
  Signature request Greengeako4 0 324 03-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Greengeako4
  [easy]League signature Guled 10 763 01-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Mircast
  ~Signature request~ XROCKSTARX 6 721 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Last Post: ISmokeOG
  Signature! Greengeako4 4 520 11-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Special Me
  In Need of A Signature Lifes Spark 0 368 11-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark
  Need a new signature The Propker 2 448 10-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Last Post: The Propker

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)