Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shark
#1
Alright IDK who is buying all the goddamn shark buy serious i need some c'mon guys this 1M each shit is redic. Ill buy 1k shark 10m. Price will NOT change.
#2
lol ill sell u some raw sharks if u want i got 300[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

[/COLOR]cant they introduce more sharks? tell me if u want to fish some more
#3
meet shops ill buy do you actually need the cooking level to cook them though?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

[/COLOR]It seems as though i found the faggot buying all the shark Ii Mark Ii DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM!
#4
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]No one cares
Quit if you dont like it.
Or just increase your wealth since 1k sharks is atleast 50m.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
cooked or raw dude ? :S
#6
I can sell you 2.3k raw sharks
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one."-John Lennon

[Image: Tbagginganimation.gif][Image: Avatars_Halo_Shield_Animated.gif][Image: Sniping_animation.gif]

#7
i have like 500 raw do you want cooked or raw?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shark and Manta Sagaris123 2 342 08-16-2014, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Sagaris123
  raw shark + magic logs Illcreamyou 9 419 03-19-2013, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Zznem0zz
  raw shark Illcreamyou 2 200 03-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Munchykins
  Raw Shark and Rocktail The King101 0 152 01-22-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: The King101
  Bulk Shark Chosen 0ne 5 242 09-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Chosen 0ne
  1k cooked shark Pwenis 1 157 08-14-2012, 06:15 AM
Last Post: job
  cooked shark:). I Marky I 0 158 07-18-2012, 07:55 AM
Last Post: I Marky I
  Selling 1k raw shark Blitz N Run 0 117 05-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Blitz N Run
  selling 2.7k raw shark Blitz N Run 1 182 05-03-2012, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Roy
  Selling 1k raw shark Blitz N Run 0 122 05-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Blitz N Run

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)