07-22-2010, 05:13 AM
okay so ive been looking at this thread and being reccommended by an owner keeps coming up in place of a fight yet i got reccommended and fought o-o i feel hated/not trusted
|
Pure clan. ~~Well Detailed~~ SG PURES
|
|
07-22-2010, 05:13 AM
okay so ive been looking at this thread and being reccommended by an owner keeps coming up in place of a fight yet i got reccommended and fought o-o i feel hated/not trusted
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Should I make an application?
I don't pk much, 'cause I lag when I start fighting, but meh. Why not. Nevermind, Pog mad a pure clan xD I'm still cool whitcha guys tho, right?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-25-2010, 07:11 AM
I'm baaaaack
07-25-2010, 12:56 PM
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]Attack: 60
Strength: 84 getting 99 Defence: 1 Range: 1 Mage: 1 Prayer: 1 Hitpoints: 78 [training to 99] Pking Experience: About 4 years Pk Points: Total on all accounts together is about 120 If NEEDED i will get the mage and range levels.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Omfg rofl how is gross a warlord he's us terrible omfg
IGN (pure) - Char
Attack: 70 Strength: 99 Defence: 1 Range: 99 Mage: 99 Prayer: 52 Hitpoints: 99 Pking Experience: Over 4 years, around 5-6. Pk Points: Have 132 on my main, just started a new pure. Whats Your Profession: (Style of Pking): Range/Mage/Melle Any Questions? Erm, Ventrillo ?
07-29-2010, 01:18 PM
Chars Wrote:IGN (pure) - Char Pm me IG. And i do have Ventrilo.
Removing application.
Sorry guys.
08-05-2010, 02:44 AM
Dead clan is FTL
![]() I kinda wanna start it back up. Whaddya say Bouncy ma boy. Btw all.... Thinkin bout applying for pk mawd... People at pk hate/love me enough as is.... what do ya all think?
08-05-2010, 02:50 AM
Chars Wrote:Removing application. Lol, I was about to say you're leaving Sko. Lol guess not. Good to know you're on our side. Sko.Sko. Lol, We will rock you. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| New uprising clan #nobulyzone | Behind | 11 | 1,033 |
06-19-2014, 12:42 AM Last Post: Roy |
|
| Serenity [Mains-Pures Division] | Turest8 | 60 | 3,835 |
05-10-2014, 09:10 AM Last Post: Behind |
|
| #1 clan | Behind | 42 | 2,581 |
02-24-2014, 05:00 AM Last Post: The Propker |
|
| Looking for Clan | Greengeako4 | 11 | 876 |
12-17-2013, 09:31 AM Last Post: D Kai V2 |
|
| official twerkteam clan | Roy | 44 | 2,594 |
09-02-2013, 04:09 AM Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r |
|
| [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting | Trent | 15 | 1,017 |
05-25-2013, 05:45 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| HappyChat clan. | Nefast | 3 | 544 |
05-09-2013, 12:51 PM Last Post: Nefast |
|
| @Clan Ranks | Zainahmed | 3 | 528 |
05-05-2013, 06:39 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| New clan | Humours | 4 | 544 |
05-03-2013, 01:19 PM Last Post: Stefff |
|
| Search German clan? | Schokohase | 2 | 466 |
04-28-2013, 01:35 PM Last Post: Schokohase |
|