12-23-2010, 06:31 PM
its offline.
stop making threads
stop making threads
|
Server Status
|
|
12-23-2010, 06:31 PM
its offline.
stop making threads
12-23-2010, 06:31 PM
guys be patient sever is being restarted and i think might be putting christmas event on so while your waiting surf the web get some posts on the forums wht i always do.
12-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Server will be back up in about 1-2 hours so be patient and go on facebook or xbox360.
12-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Come on its been 2 hours......
12-23-2010, 06:38 PM
maybe we might get christmas crakers off the vent if the put it on!!!
12-23-2010, 06:39 PM
I think it's under construction for a Christmas event.
12-23-2010, 06:39 PM
is it still offline?
12-23-2010, 06:41 PM
mmm okay ahahaha.
12-23-2010, 06:44 PM
damn i have 3.7 stil lcan't get in same with web clinet -.-
[SIZE="1"]Come on come on
I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself is life worth living should I blast myself? I'm tired of bein' poor & even worse I'm black my stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch Cops give a damn about a negro pull the trigger kill a nigga he's a hero Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares one less hungry mouth on the welfare First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other It's time to fight back that's what Huey said 2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead I got love for my brother but we can never go nowhere unless we share with each other We gotta start makin' changes learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers and that's how it's supposed to be How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me? I'd love to go back to when we played as kids but things changed, and that's the way it is[/SIZE]
12-23-2010, 06:46 PM
me too, online my ass.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Server Status | Brittany | 80 | 5,656 |
06-21-2012, 04:11 AM Last Post: Bcfc Zulu |
|
| Server status | Brittany | 434 | 31,064 |
04-10-2012, 06:23 AM Last Post: Rain Drops |
|
| Server Updates 9/20/11 | Gir | 93 | 8,030 |
10-14-2011, 05:03 PM Last Post: Angelo1234 |
|
| [UPDATE] on the server | Brittany | 157 | 13,151 |
06-21-2011, 09:48 AM Last Post: Cutout |
|
| UPDATE on server | Brittany | 123 | 8,163 |
06-17-2011, 06:46 PM Last Post: dakfighter12 |
|
| Server Status [5/3] | Gir | 17 | 1,698 |
05-03-2011, 03:00 PM Last Post: Tydog620 |
|
| Server Dc's? | Brittany | 45 | 3,748 |
05-02-2011, 03:55 PM Last Post: mason |
|
| Server | Rambo Dick | 37 | 2,827 |
12-14-2010, 01:19 PM Last Post: Mizmandilynn |
|
| Server status | Brittany | 317 | 20,254 |
11-02-2010, 09:25 PM Last Post: Kingtempa |
|
| Status Update | Gir | 48 | 3,375 |
11-02-2010, 04:03 PM Last Post: Ewewew36 |
|