Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Server Status
#1
Refer to the picture for current status;
[Image: serverimg-8.jpeg]

Having trouble logging on? Try out the latest client at http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=71875

Or you can use our WebClient - http://play.sg-forum.info/


Thanks for joining SilabGarza, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Remember to vote daily! CLICK ME TO VOTE
Reply
#2
Uhhhh..... Ok?
Reply
#3
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]It's for new players.

I'll be keeping up on the server status.

[/COLOR]
Reply
#4
Britt doesnt v3.4 have lots of glitches to it D:
Reply
#5
Not really no.
Reply
#6
Oh I thought it was ill download it now Big Grin
Reply
#7
mollie 221 Wrote:Oh I thought it was ill download it now Big Grin

u have to know!..

ok-
Reply
#8
Why are there 2 types of clients?
Reply
#9
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]64x and reg client.

Just download the Reg client.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#10
I download the one from the link and I got both in a file D:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Status Brittany 80 5,112 06-21-2012, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Bcfc Zulu
  Server status Brittany 434 29,170 04-10-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Rain Drops
  Server Updates 9/20/11 Gir 93 7,503 10-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Angelo1234
  [UPDATE] on the server Brittany 157 12,562 06-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Cutout
  UPDATE on server Brittany 123 7,512 06-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Last Post: dakfighter12
  Server Status [5/3] Gir 17 1,644 05-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Tydog620
  Server Dc's? Brittany 45 3,486 05-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Last Post: mason
  Server Rambo Dick 37 2,667 12-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Mizmandilynn
  Server status Brittany 317 18,725 11-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Kingtempa
  Status Update Gir 48 3,118 11-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ewewew36

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)