Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Black Widdow
#31
I challenge your clan to a dance battle!
#32
Come Go Wrote:I challenge your clan to a dance battle!

oh shitzzz ok gimme a sec i need to have a clan meeting and we get a choreographer
#33
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Ill make you a better sig?
Btw Can you Send me the link of the orginal sig.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#34
This Is Application For BlackWidows

My name is: Tyrone ford

In-game name is: poke pk 12

combat level: 126

Age: 13

Counrty: England

TimeZone: GMT

Pking Expirence: I have pked alot of my bank

PKP: 130 atm

Favoirite gear: Torso, barrows legs, nortizum helm, whip, ags or claws

bank picture:
[Image: 1054dxj.png]

special attack weapon: Ags Or Claws

Time I Have Played: about 1 year

Other Things : I am Also Good Friend IRL With Co-owner Illusi0nz (miriam)
#35
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Poke Pk 12 Wrote:This Is Application For BlackWidows

My name is: Tyrone ford

In-game name is: poke pk 12

combat level: 126

Age: 13

Counrty: England

TimeZone: GMT

Pking Expirence: I have pked alot of my bank

PKP: 130 atm

Favoirite gear: Torso, barrows legs, nortizum helm, whip, ags or claws

bank picture:
[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/7Y40N3/Desktop/SilGar%20Client%20v4/Files/screenshots/SilabGarza%2088.png[/IMG] <-- Bank Picture fali lol Some on help

special attack weapon: Ags Or Claws

Time I Have Played: about 1 year

Other Things : I am Also Good Friend IRL With Co-owner Illusi0nz (miriam)

Accepted, Reupload your bank picture, Talk to tank in-game.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#36
Zammy Pure Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

Accepted, Reupload your bank picture, Talk to tank in-game.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Bank Pic Uploaded Smile
#37
Poke Pk 12 Wrote:Bank Pic Uploaded Smile

welcome poke i'm the owner i'll add you in clan page now.
#38
Humpity Bumpity Bumped the wall, Till The fatass would fall.
#39
Goodluck with it.
#40
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]@Skull, thanks

Bump.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Hatz! [Back Again!] Frog Lv2 60 2,867 02-27-2013, 02:20 PM
Last Post: October 11th
  Black Hatz clan[new] Mindblow 108 4,715 02-23-2013, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Luke
  Black Widdow App Zammy Pure 14 589 02-02-2011, 01:22 AM
Last Post: caliban
  B.b.~black blood~ iliasso 39 1,170 10-09-2010, 06:30 PM
Last Post: lord ares
  |PK Box Only| [105+] {BB}-The Black Berets-{BB} [105+] |PK Box Only| Kenny 7 496 03-14-2010, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Kenny

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)