Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Requests ( must do )
#21
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Gawd.

I'll try -.-

I'm amature but if no1 else will, I will.

Have to be tomorrow though.
[/COLOR]
#22
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Omfg everyone says that and never does it Sad!!!
And btw who made ur avatar?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#23
Dwarv3nz V2 Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Omfg everyone says that and never does it Sad!!!
And btw who made ur avatar?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="darkorange"]Chill your nips.

Whatever I say will happen.

I don't forget either.

Also stop copying everything I'm doing...

It's getting annoying...
[/color]
#24
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]Merged the FOUR threads you have made.
Stop making so many requests, if they don't get done, deal with it.
You can't expect people to do it every time you want something.
Have you heard of favours and returns?
Maybe people just don't like you?
Maybe people don't want to?
Maybe people have better things to do?
Stop making the bleeding threads.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#25
caliban Wrote:[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]Merged the FOUR threads you have made.
Stop making so many requests, if they don't get done, deal with it.
You can't expect people to do it every time you want something.
Have you heard of favours and returns?
Maybe people just don't like you?
Maybe people don't want to?
Maybe people have better things to do?
Stop making the bleeding threads.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Lime"]Yes, do what duck said, boi.

:;ot you has cool grammar duck. Angel[/COLOR]
#26
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]This is a good render
[Image: 35i7vrm.jpg]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2-3 Requests ^^ Ashimaka 8 686 05-29-2013, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark
  Signature Requests. NessNess 64 3,577 11-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Last Post: I Joshua I
  My Requests for a Signiture. My Spear 6 465 06-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Requests-new bosses-new armour-new weapons Kiwi Josh 8 532 04-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  UriahGFX - Official Requests - FREE! UriahGFX 108 5,516 01-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Last Post: stevenkillsp
  Snip3rz Requests... Snip3rz 0 352 01-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Snip3rz
  Userbar Requests dakfighter12 0 286 12-20-2011, 08:22 PM
Last Post: dakfighter12
  GFx Requests. NessNess 27 1,235 09-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Strengths Requests Great Strength 5 323 01-21-2011, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Great Strength
  My Requests LightStorm 0 203 12-29-2010, 02:38 AM
Last Post: LightStorm

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)