07-24-2010, 11:40 PM
yes I approve!
|
Brutality #1 Hybriding clan
|
|
07-24-2010, 11:40 PM
yes I approve!
07-24-2010, 11:45 PM
Switch ill join yo lols. when im not pking with mollie!
07-24-2010, 11:52 PM
Ozair Wrote:lol why does evry1 hate this clan? there not hated by everyone
07-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Username: Just Dien00b
Age: 16 Name: Tyler Timezone: Central Do you meet the Reqs?: No If not, which req do you not meet?: 115 cmb, Im 111 I like to stay that way. I can attack 126s and lower levels. If it really matters then I will level my cmb, just let me know. Pking Experience: Alot? Will you share loots?: Ofc Anything else you would like to add?: I do not care to lose pixels. I played for 2 days and I have about 3.5b from smiting ags and claws. If I need money I'll pk, if I lose pking then I'll do gwds or wyvern?
07-27-2010, 10:20 PM
hyena99 Wrote:Username: Pk owned 072 you are so silly
07-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Username:CraYola iLy
Age:15 Name:Brad Timezone acificDo you meet the Reqs?:Kinda If not, which req do you not meet?:Not wealthy Bank... Pking Experience: Will you share loots?:Yes Anything else you would like to add?:No
Uh.. is this clan still alive?
08-06-2010, 05:30 AM
Username: Evony
Age: 15 Name: Marko Timezone: GMT -5 Do you meet the Reqs?: sorta If not, which req do you not meet?: not the best but i can Pking Experience: loads Will you share loots?: you know it Anything else you would like to add?: might need a bit of help hybriding here and there..
08-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Username:hybr1dl3g3nd
Age:17 Name anielTimezone:est Do you meet the Reqs?:yes If not, which req do you not meet?: Pking Experience: pked in rs 2000 Will you share loots?:yes Anything else you would like to add?:nope.
08-19-2010, 02:58 AM
sorry guys im not coming back on till i get my account back
Externity |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| New uprising clan #nobulyzone | Behind | 11 | 1,060 |
06-19-2014, 12:42 AM Last Post: Roy |
|
| #1 clan | Behind | 42 | 2,653 |
02-24-2014, 05:00 AM Last Post: The Propker |
|
| Looking for Clan | Greengeako4 | 11 | 947 |
12-17-2013, 09:31 AM Last Post: D Kai V2 |
|
| official twerkteam clan | Roy | 44 | 2,679 |
09-02-2013, 04:09 AM Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r |
|
| [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting | Trent | 15 | 1,070 |
05-25-2013, 05:45 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| HappyChat clan. | Nefast | 3 | 561 |
05-09-2013, 12:51 PM Last Post: Nefast |
|
| @Clan Ranks | Zainahmed | 3 | 554 |
05-05-2013, 06:39 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| New clan | Humours | 4 | 561 |
05-03-2013, 01:19 PM Last Post: Stefff |
|
| Search German clan? | Schokohase | 2 | 484 |
04-28-2013, 01:35 PM Last Post: Schokohase |
|
| VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan | Smackturd | 5 | 530 |
04-21-2013, 12:33 PM Last Post: Smackturd |
|