Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pure clan. ~~Well Detailed~~ SG PURES
#71
pro pictures.. that first pic with all the people in it? the person all the way to the left is hawt ((:
#72
No_2 Wrote:pro pictures.. that first pic with all the people in it? the person all the way to the left is hawt ((:
lol. Because it's you Big Grin

btw, I'll talk to oak about you resetting your def.
#73
Bump. #1 Clan! All the best Pkers Are here!
#74
i hate pures Confused
#75
Jealousy! Madness! Blasphemy! This.... Is.... Not..... Original!!!!!
#76
Do I have to apply? ._. Or can I just be cool with you guys >.>
#77
Tbh your fine lol, I know your legit, but atm the lag has us all down.

So naw, don't need to put a application in.
#78
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]
Scenic Angel Wrote:Tbh your fine lol, I know your legit, but atm the lag has us all down.

So naw, don't need to put a application in.

I'm waiting for this lag to get away before I seriously start PKing again, and waiting for Gir to finish his new pking update, Britt said he was working on it, so who knows how long it'll take.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#79
Yeah. I just pk welfare lol. Don't feel like risking when I'll die of a food lag lol.
#80
Bless Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]

I'm waiting for this lag to get away before I seriously start PKing again, and waiting for Gir to finish his new pking update, Britt said he was working on it, so who knows how long it'll take.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Lol Alright.

BTW Clan.

Ideas to me for epic screenies?

I'm severely bored. And anything is an awesome idea for me.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,088 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  Serenity [Mains-Pures Division] Turest8 60 4,006 05-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Behind
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,684 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 977 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,725 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,095 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 571 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 566 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 570 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 487 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)