Poll: what do you think, yes or no?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes, you're a good mod, you deserve this
100.00%
5 100.00%
no, you don't deserve this.
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
cb mod app
#1
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]I DON'T CARE WHO READS THIS, IF YOU WANT TO, GO AHEAD.
BUT I REQUIRE THAT IF YOU WANT TO POST SOMETHING HERE, YOU READ THE APPLICATION, AND YOU HAVE GOOD REASON FOR YOUR STAND POINT, BE IT FOR OR AGAINST THIS APPLICATION.

ALSO, IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT ME FOR REASONS SUCH AS "I DON'T KNOW YOU" THAN DON'T POST HERE, AND DON'T VOTE HERE. BECAUSE IT'S NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO VOTE AGAINST ME.
IF YOU DO SUPPORT ME, I DON'T WANT YOU TO POST OR VOTE HERE IF YOU CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER TO SAY THAN "YES BECAUSE I LIKE YOU" TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING MORE MEANINGFUL AND TO THE POINT.
[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]


Name: Trevor

In Game Name: King Cesar

Chat Box Name: ‡º°{Ç£§ÄR}°º‡™©

Forum Name: ‡º°{Ç£§ÄR}°º‡™©

Time Zone: Eastern U.S.

How long have you played SilabGarza: i joined in-game, february of 2010. joined the forums march of 2010.

How many hours a day are you on chatbox: I usually leave the chatbox open all the time, with the forums. I'd say 3-6 a day?

Are you frequently active on chatbox: yes

If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: like i said, i always keep the chatbox and forums open, (try to, but the chatbox lags my computer a bit)

Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum): I know the rules, I enforce the rules, i am friendly and helpful with the players, i have a great sense of humor and love to mess around, but when put in a situation where someone is being, for lack of a better work, an ass hole, or if someone is breaking the rules and what not, i am very strict making sure that the situation is handled to the best of my ability, and in that i do try very hard to keep my fairness even with the rule breakers or "assholes" I'm an in-game moderator and the greater majority of the players agree that i'm one of the best mods, nicest and most friendly players, so in that i know expanding my jurisdiction as a moderator on silabgarza can only be better for the entire community.

as a moderator, sadly I have not earned the trust of all my superiors (admins, co owner, owner)
taking on more responsibilities as a staff member is an opportunity i'm taking, to show my superiors that i know what i'm doing, that i'm definitely one of the best at & for my job. and hopefully show them that i can handle greater responsibilities, and greater positions as a member of the silabgarza staff.

Anything else you want us to know:
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
i think you would be a very good mod. you application loos very nice and youre guides and posts on forums are helpful all time. good luck getting mod
#3
thanks man, appreciate it.
#4
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
mr wu Wrote:i think you would be a very good mod. you application loos very nice and youre guides and posts on forums are helpful all time. good luck getting mod

That has nothing to do with CB Mod.
Goodluck though.[/COLOR]
#5
I've never seen you on chatbox, lol.
#6
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Amazed Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]

That has nothing to do with CB Mod.
Goodluck though.[/COLOR]

it does somewhat, he is saying i'm a good mod in game and that i'm helpful & nice on the forums, explaining how i would be a good chat box mod using examples from other things...
anyways, thanks for the support pal.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Bless Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I've never seen you on chatbox, lol.

did you read my posting requirements?
i asked you guys not to post anything for reasons like "never see you on" because you're not on 24/7 and even if you where, you wouldn't see everything... so thats really not a good enough reason to not support me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
king cesar Wrote:did you read my posting requirements?
i asked you guys not to post anything for reasons like "never see you on" because you're not on 24/7 and even if you where, you wouldn't see everything... so thats really not a good enough reason to not support me.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Cyan"]He does have a point bro :\
I've NEVER seen you on the chat box, and I'm normally on it throughout the day.[/COLOR]
#8
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]I support! I mean if you can get In-game Moderator then chatbox mod should be easy enough for you. You're frequently on, or on when I am and you look after people well,

My full 100% support.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I read the requirements, and today and MAYBE 5 mins on another day, I saw you on.

Not very active for someone who wants to be a mod on the CB huh

I normally keep it on and check it all the time, too.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
i try to, but right now i cant do much without my computer lagging really badly, once i get this all figured out i'll be on it a lot more again.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)