First before i do the app, Im asking for pking moderator as most mods dont pk nor go around to pkbox often. so i'd think this would be a great idea. Im always at pkbox so i thought i'd give this a shot if you dont like the idea then please, dont post or flame about it. I ONLY WANT THE ::Jail COMMAND i dont want the moderator crown or mute command if i need someone to mute ill get screenshot proof and post them.
Name: Brad
In-game name: O R A L
Forums name: | O R A L |
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): uhh GMT+10 ( i think )
Do you play when most of the staff are off? I play for 8-10 Hours a day but i play when both staff are on and offline.
Do you play over the night? always.
Are you active on the chatbox: not very.
Average of time you play a week: 40-60
Are you active on the forums: I wasnt but i am getting really active.
How long have you played SilabGarza: 1+ Years.
Do you have ANY coding experience: I have a small ammount.
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I think this would be a great idea to enforce the pking rules. Even a try out would be much appreciated. Most people dont follow the :
krules as mods/admins aren't at pk box so they think they can do whatever they please but i dont think this should be the case, i'd give a warning you blow it you can mine, then you constant flame ill give u a warning then ill mute you.
Anything else you would like us to know: I have alot of experience and although britt doesnt like me im just asking for a chance if i dont get the opportunity i'd just like to say thinks for reading and posibly thinking about it.
Name: Brad
In-game name: O R A L
Forums name: | O R A L |
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): uhh GMT+10 ( i think )
Do you play when most of the staff are off? I play for 8-10 Hours a day but i play when both staff are on and offline.
Do you play over the night? always.
Are you active on the chatbox: not very.
Average of time you play a week: 40-60
Are you active on the forums: I wasnt but i am getting really active.
How long have you played SilabGarza: 1+ Years.
Do you have ANY coding experience: I have a small ammount.
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I think this would be a great idea to enforce the pking rules. Even a try out would be much appreciated. Most people dont follow the :
krules as mods/admins aren't at pk box so they think they can do whatever they please but i dont think this should be the case, i'd give a warning you blow it you can mine, then you constant flame ill give u a warning then ill mute you.Anything else you would like us to know: I have alot of experience and although britt doesnt like me im just asking for a chance if i dont get the opportunity i'd just like to say thinks for reading and posibly thinking about it.

