Poll: Joshua For Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes [Explain]
77.63%
118 77.63%
No [Explain]
22.37%
34 22.37%
Total 152 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Joshua's Moderator Application
#31
[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"]Joshua needs your vote!

Give him a try! See what he can produce![/SIZE][/COLOR]
#32
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"]Joshua needs your vote!

Give him a try! See what he can produce![/SIZE][/COLOR]

I voted for...YES, cause Joshua is a very good helper from what I've heard and seen.
#33
This is the sexiest mod app I've ever seen, support for you sir!
#34
Very nice app. You would be a good choice.
Support
#35
Thanks guys, and non supporters why do you all say i dont see you? im on all the time and honestly you dont log on and just go searching for people do you?
#36
I saw you twice i think at ::help
And i see you kind of often at home , chilling or whatever :p
So for those who said " i dont see you" OPEN YOUR EYES Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RS is life son :neo:
#37
parkour josh Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
[Image: 14xm937.png]

[SIZE="2"]Name:
Joshua Roberts

In-game name:
Rar3 B4nk

Forums name:
- Joshua

Timezone(GMT +/- ?):
GMT + 10

Do you play when most of the staff are off?
Sometimes, but when I do, it's only 2-3 members of staff.

Do you play over the night?
I do play over night, quite frequently to be honest.

Are you active on the chatbox:
I go on the chatbox sometimes, I check it occasionally.

Average of time you play a week:
I play around 55 hours a week, this includes playing weekends, I dedicate most of my life towards this server.

Are you active on the forums:
I am very active on the forums, the forums are a bit part of the experience!

How long have you played SilabGarza:
I've played on and off since 2009, I played this server when the community was very small.

Do you have ANY coding experience:
I have very limited amount of experience, I've only done a few things in the past that involved coding.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I've been thinking recently about moving up in the hierarchy, I want to be something more than a player, I've been helping out loads of people at Catherby, they've all been giving me the thumbs up, so I thought I would give it a shot and see what the forums community thinks, I know there has recently been new moderators chosen, and I don't expect to get moderator straight away. I think you guys should choose me to be one of the next moderators, because I can help most of the inquiries that are fired towards me, I've been playing this server for a while now, I know most of the server inside out and i just love to help. I am also very good with clues and quests and I have helped alot of people with these advantages. It's not only me that thinks i would be suitable for this job it's the players and staff Members.For the amount of time I've been playing Silabgarza, I have figured out everything about the server, I've learned things inside and out.I could cover a multiple amount of places if you choose me to be a moderator.


Anything else you would like us to know:
I want to hear your honest opinions, I don't want you to just say oh 'I've never seen you before' or 'I don't know you', this is an oppertunity for you to get to know me, If you need to see more, just come towards Catherby, you'll see me helping out regularly.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Support List
[SPOILER][COLOR="White"]Shane
Lect
Cameron
Bonifah
Gastuv1
G0d Pure
Magnum829
Humor
Alienrap93
Severe
BlueRose
Ikiii
Ha Ha
99str4life
Fall3n Ang3l
Miriam
Skullcracka[/COLOR][/SPOILER]

Oh yes. Add thebunnykiller1 to the support list. You would make an excellent mod.
If you love teh server, vote Wink http://playsilab.com/v/vote.php
Cookie and Karma if you think I'm helpful or like my posts/comments? <3
#38
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="4"]U got my support josh Smile

Great guy and helper

Hope u get accepted[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 1stpopout-1.png]
[/SPOILER]
BLITZ CLAWZ Wrote:Matty stop jerking of in the lounge room! LOL =D
#39
Supprt! get mod already(: you active+very helpful.
#40
Support.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,612 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 818 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,413 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,051 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 696 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,756 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Joshua's Mod App 1joshlfc 59 6,850 09-24-2013, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,395 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,165 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,022 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)