Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[FS] - Final Stand - 100+
#81
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Toms Dream Wrote:Ingame Name:Toms dream
Real Life Name:Guess lol Smile
Age:15
Combat Level: 109 atm might be 110 at 99 hp
Attack:75
Strength:99
Defence:75
Magic:1 but it takes like 5 mins for 94 (and isn't in requirements)
Prayer:75
Are you active?:yes
Are you prepared to PK when you are needed?of course Big Grin

Accepted but need to be tested
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#82
Toms Dream Wrote:Ingame Name:Toms dream
Real Life Name:Guess lol Smile

Is it Bob?
#83
Sao Godo Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]

Accepted but need to be tested
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

tested how exactly?
#84
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][B]rubbish not will test how you pk[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#85
Sao Godo Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][B]rubbish not will test how you pk[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

when will we be testing me Tongue?
#86
Ingame Name:Vinny is pro
Real Life Name:Vinny
Age:14
Combat Level: 126
Attack:99
Strength:99
Defence:99
Magic:99
Prayer:99
Are you active?:Yes.
Are you prepared to PK when you are needed?Of Course.
[Image: mysigaw.png] [/URL]

^ Thanks to Mr.Kenny ^
[Image: sig3jk.png] <-Thanks Shanee


[SPOILER][Image: othersig.png] [URL=http://imageshack.us][/SPOILER]
#87
Nvm sorry for the spam.
#88
Toms Dream Wrote:when will we be testing me Tongue?

Either myself, Sao Godo or pimpjuice will test you whenever we have the time Smile

Thbaseball6 Wrote:Ingame Name:Vinny is pro
Real Life Name:Vinny
Age:14
Combat Level: 126
Attack:99
Strength:99
Defence:99
Magic:99
Prayer:99
Are you active?:Yes.
Are you prepared to PK when you are needed?Of Course.

Accepted.
#89
I'm inactive for 1 week, won't be able to play that much
#90
rubbish not Wrote:Either myself, Sao Godo or pimpjuice will test you whenever we have the time Smile



Accepted.

Otay.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Blow!!!~1-25 deff~ Join Now!!! Sxe 1 299 08-19-2010, 02:08 AM
Last Post: McCete
  Stand! Shanemike 2 242 08-03-2010, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Hanging On
  Final Ownage (F O) I R A W R I 13 693 05-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Last Post: I R A W R I
  Final Ownage (F N) I R A W R I 0 269 05-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Last Post: I R A W R I

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)