Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
*NEW* What do YOU look like Irl?
#11
Kevin Wrote:this is for screenshots not pictures irl duh

Read the title dood.
#12
Oh fine if you want to see it that bad...... here you go!

You have to agree to 4 things before i let you see this....

[COLOR="Red"]1) No masturbation!
2) No drooling
3) No saying.... "NO THAT IS NOT YOU I FOUND THAT PICTURE ON GOOGLE"
4) No wishing YOU were me[/COLOR]



























































[Image: 2hpmv6c.jpg]
#13
I have two comments:
1) I druled
2) You found that pic on google!
#14
Mr0wnage Wrote:Just wonderin what all of you look like. No I'm not a rapist :o

[Image: 10327_1186738265535_1140630673_30603967_2097517_n.jpg]

Yes, I already know there was one of these but I wanted to make a new one :o

Now I know why girls beated you up.
hanging on Wrote:Oh fine if you want to see it that bad...... here you go!

You have to agree to 4 things before i let you see this....

[COLOR="Red"]1) No masturbation!
2) No drooling
3) No saying.... "NO THAT IS NOT YOU I FOUND THAT PICTURE ON GOOGLE"
4) No wishing YOU were me[/COLOR]
[Image: 2hpmv6c.jpg]

*Gasp*Omg you are pretty.
#15
Ahh my background!!! Ahh!
#16
Lalas459 Wrote:Read the title dood.

read the section name dood
#17
gta Wrote:Now I know why girls beated you up.


*Gasp*Omg you are pretty.

Psh?

He looks awesome, no being mean.
#18
*cough* jordan if that pic is u then u look like a nerd *cough* Big Grin
#19
Ears Wrote:Psh?

He looks awesome, no being mean.

she*
#20
Kevin Wrote:she*

Psh, let's see Kevin's picture, he looks great btw, sooooo you guys have been drinking st00f.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)