Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[READ NOW] Spam
#21
Ily Kayla for this :3
#22
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]I think you just made me jizz in my pants.

This is the most beautiful thread ever! Cry

Thank you for posting this I think this has gotten out of hand also.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#23
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Seems like common sense to some, but I've seem people do it all the time.

Now they know. Thanks for the clarity.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#24
I think it's big problem. Good that you warned people. Even I need to think more now what I post.
#25
[COLOR="White"]
Zammy Pure Wrote:Well said.

Since when did fmods get to make Front page threads? .-.

Since forever. But they do not post announcements cuz mrs. dictatorship is gonna demote them.
[/COLOR]
No.
#26
[SIZE="2"]
n00b1 Wrote:[COLOR="White"]

Since forever. But they do not post announcements cuz mrs. dictatorship is gonna demote them.
[/COLOR]

No you fucking shit head.

It's because there's no need to.

Announcements are FOR THE ENTIRE SERVER.

If THE ENTIRE SERVER doesn't have to do with it, it doesn't belong there.

AKA: Client updates.[/SIZE]
#27
Always on top of things Kayla, keep up the good work Smile
#28
CoolstorybrAh.
#29
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Finally!! It's good to see that this issue will be cracked down on. It gets really old seeing useless posts all the freaking time... :/

Cookied, because I could not have said this better myself!! Smile
[/COLOR]
#30
Doe's Auto Talking count as spamming ?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)