03-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Spamming really has gotten out of control.
|
[READ NOW] Spam
|
|
03-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Spamming really has gotten out of control.
03-28-2011, 03:33 AM
Yea agreed.
Spamming suckz.
03-28-2011, 09:10 AM
kkkkk thnaks for telling mee[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ---------- [/COLOR] Ace Of Heart Wrote:Wouldn't spamming also include the fact that all of us are posting on this saying "Oh yeah, we really need to do this!"? lol ice SIG
03-29-2011, 12:28 AM
there are lots of spammers..its anoyying :mad:
03-29-2011, 02:39 AM
that will be helping
04-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Good call Bubbles! Spammers should all be dead, Rofl.
04-07-2011, 07:23 AM
now thank u. I am on there now. So now that I am on there, I sereiously wanna help a bit more. Idk how now, sounds like all is "goin" but still. U got any ideas?
04-07-2011, 09:02 AM
It's not even worth a Cookie I would say a Chocolate muffin. It's good to see someone with intelligence. You stated everything crystal clear, I don't think anyone could of done better jobs themselves. I suggest other Forum Mod's recite this and take in what you said so you can enforce this into the community. Otherwise everything you have done is at a risk of going downhill.
The bot's are most probably other Servers competing trying to do all they can. Anyway nice Topic, Brit made a good decision here.
04-12-2011, 11:42 AM
now thank u. I am on there now. So now that I am on there, I sereiously wanna help a bit more. Idk how now, sounds like all is "goin" but still. U got any ideas?
04-12-2011, 11:49 AM
thank god somebody made this! hopefully there will be less spamming
thank you
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|