Poll: Do you you support "Lady Mom" for moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
71.43%
5 71.43%
no
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
-Lady Mom's Moderator App-
#1
Name: Rachel
In-game name: Lady Mom
Forums name: Lady Mom
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Mountain Zone
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yes depends what time of the day.
Do you play over the night? I can be on at different times, because of my school work.
Are you active on the chatbox: I have to admit i have not been on all the time.
Average of time you play a week: 5-40 hours, it changes if I can go on or not.
Are you active on the forums:
How long have you played SilabGarza: I have started since around, 2009-2010
Do you have ANY coding experience: I was an admin before and know the basics of thing's, and have worked with "Java" programs for clients.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
Some of my reasons are these, When i log on the game I like to help the new players. Since they know nothing about pking, skilling, and they call "making money", I really enjoy that. Lots of people know mostly who I am, I understand that im kind of easy to get mad, But other then that I think im a great person. Big Grin , I am a very easy going person, and I think if i get a chance at this, I will do the best I can. And see if i do a good job. Smile

Anything else you would like us to know: I am in my first year of being a "nurse", at UBCO University in Kelowna, British Columbia, When i am not at my class's i like to play online and try new updates, help, and my fav thing "PKING!"/.

I also understand if i get denied.

These Following people Support me :
Humor
Dan Vs Gir
Barney Rocks
B O N E S
Herrow Hp
Virus2
Santa 1
Jayne
Sir Rodney
Z Vesta Z
Bookmark
Sky hd
War is Love2
Terrorz
S G Bouncy
Fk A Corp
Privacy
Ags P R O

Not my whole friends list is here, please comment below to tell me what you think.
>.< raging all day long!

<3 with Humor all day long!

Vote for SilabGarza Each Day!! For an awesome 25m!!! just do it!! EVERY 24 HOURS ~~~

Silabgarza's nice biggest rager! Big Grin
#2
First
#3
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Sorry. I have just been informed that the staff members of the server have told you to post this.
/Re-opened.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
Yes, you may not have the forum post requirement, but you've been here for over 2 years.

I support to the fullest. (:

Thank you, Shayn.
#5
Thank you "shayn" All i would like is just a chance, I guess i"ll wait and see.
>.< raging all day long!

<3 with Humor all day long!

Vote for SilabGarza Each Day!! For an awesome 25m!!! just do it!! EVERY 24 HOURS ~~~

Silabgarza's nice biggest rager! Big Grin
#6
you want a chance to be mod?

i thought you were supposed to be prepared for it :l

ima support no
reason: last time you told this kid to buy you headless arrows
at dzone, and i kinda bought them all before he did, then you pmed
me and started flaming me D:

add a poll
#7
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Supported.
:]
you seem like you've had too much experience here.
they better not hold that 'post count' thing against you. :[[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#8
i support
#9
Evilwaffle0 Wrote:you want a chance to be mod?

i thought you were supposed to be prepared for it :l

ima support no
reason: last time you told this kid to buy you headless arrows
at dzone, and i kinda bought them all before he did, then you pmed
me and started flaming me D:

add a poll

I for full respect your message, Thank you for telling the truth. :hand:
>.< raging all day long!

<3 with Humor all day long!

Vote for SilabGarza Each Day!! For an awesome 25m!!! just do it!! EVERY 24 HOURS ~~~

Silabgarza's nice biggest rager! Big Grin
#10
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Support,

Your cool enough and I think you deserve it. Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 842 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,708 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,768 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,335 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,235 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 8,272 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,210 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Weathered Moderator application Orianna 35 2,734 03-22-2013, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Orianna
  dr fishblades moderator application! Dr Fishblade 14 1,137 01-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Kanes Ingame Moderator Application. Turest8 24 1,728 11-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Brittany

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)