04-10-2011, 05:39 AM
As it says in my app: Jonos
|
SilGar Super-Market™
|
|
04-10-2011, 05:39 AM
As it says in my app: Jonos
04-10-2011, 05:43 AM
Good luck with this, it should be a real help to the lazy people in the community and a richness for you.
I WAS BORN A CHAMPION!
04-10-2011, 05:47 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011, 05:49 AM by Skullcracka.)
[COLOR="Lime"]S.G.S.M. Employee Application:
In-game name(s) + Forum name Skullcracka >.> for both 1.) I have been a part of The Silab-Garza community for... 4 months 2.) I have at-least 50 posts; yes or no. umm almost 1k 3.) I am at-least level 120 in-game 126 4.)I am willing to commit to filling out all orders assigned to me, big or small; yes or no. yup 5.) I will cooperate with all customers and employees at all times. yup I think i should be in the S.G.S.M. because.... Im rich and good with money..... 6.) Have you ever done anything like this before, maybe on another server; yes or no. It's fine if you haven't. Nope kinda new to it. 7.) I have decent Combat AND Non-Combat skill levels Btw I have 99 in almost every skill except hunter. would be helpful for this.[/COLOR]
04-10-2011, 06:01 AM
[COLOR="Orange"]1.) I have been a part of The Silab-Garza community for... 2months
2.) I have at-least 50 posts; yes or no. yes alot more 3.) I am at-least level 120 in-game 126 m8 4.)I am willing to commit to filling out all orders assigned to me, big or small; yes or no. yes. 5.) I will cooperate with all customers and employees at all times. yes I think i should be in the S.G.S.M. because.... i do this for 3 shops in rs forums 6.) Have you ever done anything like this before, maybe on another server; yes or no. It's fine if you haven't. yes real rs 7.) I have decent Combat AND Non-Combat skill levels. yes[/COLOR]
04-10-2011, 06:03 AM
The owner is currently offline but will take care of your app´s later ;D
04-10-2011, 06:04 AM
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]How is this a clan? This is more of a group.
Just create a CC or something, then advertise that, lol.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
04-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Hey guys, i'm back. Ty btw to Jonos for keeping up with you, ya'll should give him rep+cookies.
Now, getting to it. Skullcracka, you are going to be Chief Specialist 2, and X you wish X, you will be Chief Specialist 1. Jeez.. all these apps... I'ma need more positions. PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
04-10-2011, 10:59 AM
[COLOR="Lime"]
Kaptain Kosher Wrote:Hey guys, i'm back. Ty btw to Jonos for keeping up with you, ya'll should give him rep+cookies. Haha well just make a position for like members. Than just keep filling in that section.[/COLOR]
04-10-2011, 11:01 AM
lol colorful post, i'll give you that :p. loks cool tbh
04-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Thanks man. And skullcracka, good idea. I'll have a members list, and then a sort of 'officers' list.
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Selling 3rd age robe bottoms - Offer around market price | Warbutons | 0 | 185 |
09-18-2013, 02:21 PM Last Post: Warbutons |
|
| Market Updating | Chosen 0ne | 26 | 2,730 |
08-18-2013, 10:22 PM Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r |
|
| Market: Selling 3rd age. | Kayu10 | 4 | 264 |
02-20-2013, 03:43 PM Last Post: Owange |
|
| TheVoid's market center | TheVoid | 0 | 141 |
01-22-2013, 02:50 AM Last Post: TheVoid |
|
| Black Boater & More @ Market Prices and Buying Racks | Nelsonsng | 3 | 231 |
01-20-2013, 09:08 AM Last Post: Bobandt |
|
| Skilling Market (Taking Worker Apps!) | CrystalClear | 27 | 1,313 |
09-12-2012, 11:44 AM Last Post: Crackdevil |
|
| Player Market and Auctions. | King Better | 2 | 228 |
09-06-2012, 10:50 AM Last Post: King Better |
|
| Sao's Market | Sao Godo | 5 | 354 |
08-31-2012, 11:53 AM Last Post: Sao Godo |
|
| 0wn3dubad's Market | 0wn3dubad | 13 | 648 |
08-14-2012, 06:56 AM Last Post: 0wn3dubad |
|
| Super big sale!! | JacksonDaGreat | 2 | 217 |
06-29-2012, 06:25 PM Last Post: Darkdanger16 |
|