Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
buying all lvl clue items!!!
#1
I am buying all the clue items listed below. I am also buying Maple logs, yew logs,
and mage logs. I am buying them all 10k each if you want to sell magic logs you can kill bandos boss he will drop 116 mage logs at a time commonly. heres the list of clue items.

Items:
Rune kiteshield (g) Adam full helm (t) Adam kiteshield (g)
Adam platelegs (t) guthix full helm Adam kiteshield (t)
guthix kiteshield Full zamorak set black (g) set!!
PM me ingame if you have one of those items add "Sagie 619" THNX!!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 462 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 914 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,338 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 508 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 1,112 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 405 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 371 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 584 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  3a items Blu3ang3l 2 377 08-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  buying phat GemZ Temperr 0 332 08-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)