Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Maul!!!!
#1
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JUST SCORES A MAUL FROM CHAOS ELEMENTAL!!!!

[Image: 35cj5lk.jpg]

SOZ DIDN'T GET PIC FROM IT BUT I WAS 2 HAPPY [/COLOR][/SIZE]
#2
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]wow, congratulations with the chaotic maul.

I haven't heard of anyone else getting a chaotic weapon there yet, well done.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Gratzzz
parkour josh Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]wow, congratulations with the chaotic maul.

I haven't heard of anyone else getting a chaotic weapon there yet, well done.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

there is a guy who got chaotic rapier
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=77526

That can be closed now Smile, Nice work! Congratf*ckinglations! Smile
Hello, I'm Timmy!
[Image: 5d8q3d.png]
#5
Congratulations, you arent the first to get a chaotic weapon br3ad got a chaotic rapier from there Big Grin.
#6
i might be first to get maul thow.
#7
damn nice, enjoy your maul :d
#8
gz
#9
Gr8 job dude Smile
#10
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="2"]Pics or it didn't happen!
Sike congratz.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chaotic maul on 5th drop Turest8 26 1,512 02-23-2013, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Blamestewy
  Maul and SGS in same pile Mike10522 7 963 03-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Last Post: KingHybrid
  2 Hrs after the maul drop 88 CB 18 1,307 09-29-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Pride0fwar
  Chaotic maul! Xxyatau 21 1,629 08-28-2011, 08:02 AM
Last Post: K1ck It
  chaotic maul Bum Me Plz 5 617 08-23-2011, 01:31 PM
Last Post: stevenkillsp
  Chaotic maul drop! Dwop 13 1,150 05-29-2011, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Pwnurface

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)