Poll: Should Tron611 be a mod
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes,he should be mod
36.84%
7 36.84%
I guess he could be mod
10.53%
2 10.53%
Mabey her could be mod
5.26%
1 5.26%
NO he shoouldent be mod
47.37%
9 47.37%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tron611's mod app
#31
holy shit zane was our dad and brendan was the big bro? whos the mom, magica?
[Image: 10p4vvd.jpg]

#32
tron611 Wrote:holy shit zane was our dad and brendan was the big bro? whos the mom, magica?

[SIZE="1"]LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! Nah, M A G I C A was your sister or gf, your choice. <3

Our mother passed away. D: I was going to say P u r envy but I hated her, and Zane loved her. Lmao.

Anyway, let's stop spamming now. Wink[/SIZE]
#33
ok ill stop spam starting now lol[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

[/COLOR]ok for the last time tell me WHY you voted no, dont just vote no and leave just because you want a better chance for mod >.< plz put why
[Image: 10p4vvd.jpg]

#34
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Nice job revising your application. It's a very professional looking one.

It's never good when an application you write to impress the admin.'s actually makes you look worse than if you hadn't written the application in the first place. I'm just trying to spark those gears in your brain!
[/COLOR]
#35
umm ok? and i see another vote for no, did you put it and why?
[Image: 10p4vvd.jpg]



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tron611 (smite411/z3ntir0) app tron611 18 789 05-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Debutante

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)