Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Huuuge sale. Buying some too
#21
[COLOR="White"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I'll buy all those statius things

ING : Mussiicc[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Reply
#22
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]I'll buy bandos godswords x3 for 240m,
and stat hammer for 90m[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply
#23
ill take a bgs once i get another 10m
Reply
#24
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]
Mussiicc :P Wrote:[COLOR="White"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I'll buy all those statius things

ING : Mussiicc[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Ok, come online.

Humhum12 Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]I'll buy bandos godswords x3 for 240m,
and stat hammer for 90m[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Ok, come online.


Bastino Wrote:ill take a bgs once i get another 10m

PM me when you have them.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#25
Nice items man, but some of them are way too overpriced, like the Torag's hammers..
Reply
#26
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]Updated.
Sorry humhum, I've only have 1 bgs left.

Str Envyz Wrote:Nice items man, but some of them are way too overpriced, like the Torag's hammers..

If you're not going to buy anything, please don't try to get your post count higher at my threads.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#27
BGS?

IGN= sally owns

online now =']
Reply
#28
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]
Sally Owns Wrote:BGS?

IGN= sally owns

online now =']

Ok, come online.

Updated, I'm online now.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#29
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]Updated. Added black headband.
I'm online now.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#30
[COLOR="White"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Buy full armadyl

IGN : Mussiicc[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  big sale Notdkai 2 680 03-31-2016, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  sale Donkey Cawk 1 510 10-25-2015, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 462 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 914 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,338 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Masaive sale cash only lolyoufail 19 1,380 11-21-2014, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ^^ Pk ^^
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 508 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Massive sale! lolyoufail 0 399 09-13-2014, 01:40 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 1,112 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 405 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)